Tactics Remix

10 minutes ago, dunehunter said:

Also I notice that new versions removed a lot old improved encounters. Mad cleric at dock, undead crypt at trademeet, improved llyich and etc

Any plan to add more improved encounters in the future?

Neither mad cleric at the docks nor undead crypt in trademeet are included in the original Tactics. I did bring over the undead crypt king in the Athkatla graveyard if that is what you're thinking? 

No plans yet for improved ilych as that was kinda a joke component.

I've been carry Celestial Fury for a while but Acid Kensai never come to me, are there any exp limit for him to come?

In old tactics I think he came very soon after I get the blade. Now I've been finished druid grove, windspear and come back to city but he still didn't come to me.

Edited by dunehunter
7 minutes ago, dunehunter said:

I've been carry Celestial Fury for a while but Acid Kensai never come to me, are there any exp limit for him to come?

In old tactics I think he came very soon after I get the blade. Now I've been finished druid grove, windspear and come back to city but he still didn't come to me.

Have you spent time walking around Athkatla?

13 hours ago, morpheus562 said:

Requirements are to have Celestial Fury (+3 or +5 versions) or Malakar +2 equipped on a character and both outdoors and in a city.

Yeah I have been in city and outdoor for a while, with Celestial on my main, but still didn't trigger the acid kensai event, are there any Global Variables i can check through EEKeeper for debugging?

3 minutes ago, dunehunter said:

Yeah I have been in city and outdoor for a while, with Celestial on my main, but still didn't trigger the acid kensai event, are there any Global Variables i can check through EEKeeper for debugging?

What chapter are you in? Are you playing BG2EE or EET? KuroiSpawn is the global to be checking

5 minutes ago, morpheus562 said:

What chapter are you in? Are you playing BG2EE or EET? KuroiSpawn is the global to be checking

EET, I'm at Chapter 3 of SoA. I attached my Weidu.log if that's helpful. I checked through EEKeeper and find no KuroiSpawn global variables, if you need I can attach the save but i worry that since mods are different that might not work.

WeiDU.log

Edited by dunehunter
6 minutes ago, dunehunter said:

EET, I'm at Chapter 3 of SoA. I attached my Weidu.log if that's helpful. I checked through EEKeeper and find no KuroiSpawn global variables, if you need I can attach the save but i worry that since mods are different that might not work.

WeiDU.log

Not Kuroisan related, but there are install order issues with many of the Tactics components. Irenicus, Guarded Compound, Twisted Rune, Improved Demon Knights, Kangaxx, Copper Coronet, Improved Small Teeth Pass, and Improved Drizzt should all be installed AFTER SCS. This is identified in both the readme and the weidu installer. I account for SCS if these are installed after SCS. If SCS is installed after my scripts, then it could lead to issues within your game.

For Kuroisan, can you please provide me your Baldur.bcs file?

Edited by morpheus562
1 hour ago, morpheus562 said:

Not Kuroisan related, but there are install order issues with many of the Tactics components. Irenicus, Guarded Compound, Twisted Rune, Improved Demon Knights, Kangaxx, Copper Coronet, Improved Small Teeth Pass, and Improved Drizzt should all be installed AFTER SCS. This is identified in both the readme and the weidu installer.

For Kuroisan, can you please provide me your Baldur.bcs file?

BALDUR.BCS

50 minutes ago, morpheus562 said:

Go run around in the slums district with Celestial Fury equipped. After running around a lap or so, go into the copper coronet and rest for ONE full day. Go back out into the slums district and run around again to face Kuroisan.

I circule around the slums district and go into inn and rest for one full day, come out and run around, didnt trigger Kuroisan...

2 minutes ago, dunehunter said:

I circule around the slums district and go into inn and rest for one full day, come out and run around, didnt trigger Kuroisan...

Did you have celestial fury equipped? What is KuroiSpawn set at? What is the item ID for Celestial Fury that you have?

Edited by morpheus562
40 minutes ago, morpheus562 said:

Did you have celestial fury equipped? What is KuroiSpawn set at? What is the item ID for Celestial Fury that you have?

yeah i have it equipped, it's the original weapon in the game because i didn't install any item mods that change it. Regarding KuroiSpawn Set, I'm not sure what do u mean, do u mean the flag in Baldur.bcs?

1 minute ago, dunehunter said:

yeah i have it equipped, it's the original weapon in the game because i didn't install any item mods that change it. Regarding KuroiSpawn Set, I'm not sure what do u mean, do u mean the flag in Baldur.bcs?

I'm seeing mods in your list that alter items, so please let me know what the item ID for celestial fury is. What is the global variable KuroiSpawn set at. Earlier you said it wasn't present. Is it present now, and if so, what is the global set at.