Tactics Remix

Guest morpheus562

9 hours ago, Guest Hazif said:

@morpheus562 You talk a lot about the horrible behavior of the wiki's "moderators", so why don't you link to some actual evidence, like this thread where most of the discussion took place? https://baldursgate.fandom.com/f/p/4400000000000128485

Go back to your ivory tower. If you'd put, I dunno, tenth of the effort you've putting into this drama to clean up the wiki past the Roxannehijacks or atleast discuss with modders how should their work be featured on the wiki, none of us would even be mad about this. The facts are that the wiki is full of incorrect/outdated information about the mods (sometimes even merged directly to the article's own discussion) and adding BG3 on top of the shared game logics won't help on any cleanup attempt at all. (Like, say an article of pickpocketing would need to list both BG/BG2 system and BG3 Sleight of hand system, or random treasures, or the weapon proficiency system, or weapon classes, or how Baldur's Gate even looks like). Sure, you expect modders to clean up after their own mods, but how could you expect that when the modders themselves aren't even aware their mod is on the wiki, because most of the times it was a thirdparty contribution which added them. And anyone who's in this community would imminently realize that this is eerily similar to BWS where thirdparty collected the mods to the BWS Mod Manager and everyone who was involved in that project burnt out in the work of keeping up with the entire community.

It might sound cool for you in terms of SEO and visitorcount to have a BG3 wiki section, but there are two other BG3 wikis already, in more or less useable state, and instead of trying to be a catch-all, you coulda just concentrate on providing accurate BG1/BG2 info, where you wouldn't even have competition, because the only other wiki doing that is the PiH wiki which approaches this from a TuTu powerplayer and doesn't cover general usecases at all.

Your skewed priorities are the main cause of the problem here and that's what people tried to tell you - some nicely, like Suy attempted and some... yeah, I don't have words for this one, because this is a blind rage and it even stepped over lines I can't and will not tolerate either - I'm sad about you're forcing me to drop a fruitful collaboration for this, but I also uphold my own values foremost.

HAHAH, whats going on? BG3 wiki is about Morpheus562 mods? When you started modding BG3, Morpheus? 

BG3 is a gargantuan game about HOW YOUR CHARACTERS LOOKS and who/what is she/he/it actually banging, not about game mechanics or even story which is really kinda meh. SO, if you want to make a proper BG3 wiki use proper sources mainly skyrim and dragon age inqusition mods.

and don't forgot about famous new standards:

Edited by InKal
lol

I was able to install everything yesterday np then I saw you updated your mod (updated from 0.41alpha) so I deleted everything and a did fresh install on PI (deleted bg1,bg2 folder and baldurgate folder in documents)

Edited by Delusion