Tactics Remix

Guest morpheus562

Did a fresh install without any other mods and components from tactic remix, only the HP increase component was installed, and started a new test save.

The genie didn't spawn wrongly, so probably this is interaction with another mod or totally not related.

However, the harpers still turned hostile when I entered the first level.

Edited by xiaoleiwen
On 9/28/2023 at 5:11 AM, morpheus562 said:

I believe that's MiH - EQ doing that, but I haven't had an opportunity to confirm. @Angel do you know if it's something caused by MiH as I don't do anything to touch elementals.

No, that's not one of mine.  I don't currently do anything with the Planar Prison specifically or elementals in general and have never seen this before.

I just completed The Ritual quest and was able to prevent the Countess from completing said ritual. Upon finishing, according to this old walkthrough https://sorcerers.net/Games/BG2/SCS2Guide/chapter8/ritual.php, there's supposed to be a showdown with the Posion Avatars. They had already confronted me once in a scene prior to finishing The Ritual, but now it I'm not being teleported to their area for the last showdown. Is there a specific way to trigger this last part of The Ritual? I don't have access to The Pocket Plane yet, as the writer of the walkthrough did.