Morpheus562's Kitpack

21 minutes ago, morpheus562 said:

The component you're referring to is in my Skills and Abilities mod while this mod thread is solely for my kit mod. 

The component you're referencing assumes vanilla style STR values or the changes in values from ToF. It will not provide accurate updates with @subtledoctor STR changes, at this time. This component does not touch how any proficiencies work or how STR itself works, and it updates the base items if they are 2h weapons. I'm happy to take a look at Doc's mod and see how the STR values are different from vanilla and add compatibility between the two mods, but it may be a little bit before I get a chance to do that.

Ah sorry, I was sure I was in the right topic. Can any moderator move the post exchanges to the right topic? Linking the right one now: 

it updates the base items if they are 2h weapons". Basically I can use them both safely then. The only issue would be the "unupdated" entries on item themselves. Am I wrong?

@subtledoctor Thanks for chiming in. The loss of +2 doesn't sound as big, but when you take a look at the table, it seems that two values (21 and 23) are basically dead spot now. Not that elegant :P. Consider a buff... a +1 on both values would do. 😛

1 hour ago, Morgoth said:

but when you take a look at the table, it seems that two values (21 and 23) are basically dead spot now. Not that elegant

Every STR increase from 14 to 25 (plus 18/51) is accompanied by a +1 bonus to either to-hit rolls or damage rolls. 21 and 23 give you a thac0 bonus. 

9 hours ago, morpheus562 said:

In the readme, I recommend: "Install after item mods since these will make some item useability updates."

You can take a look at my old weidu log to see where I installed it in my last playthrough: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/morpheus562/Baldurs-Gate-Install-Order-List-Repository/main/user-submitted-weidu-logs/morpheus562/WeiDU-EET-2023-06-01.log

OK.I see.Thank you.