Morpheus562's Kitpack

Working on creating a new Death Knight fighter kit. Below is all tentative and subject to changes, but should be entirely doable. I'm really hoping to capture some of the essence of the WotLK Death Knight that I fell in love with years ago while adventuring through Northrend.

Death knights engage their foes up-close, supplementing swings of their weapons with dark magic that renders enemies vulnerable or damages them with unholy power. They drag foes into one-on-one conflicts and often gird themselves in heavy armor. Death knight talents can bolster their defensive abilities by focusing on their ability to heal themselves, increase their damage and spell attacks, or summon forth minions and diseases.

Advantages:
– May use the Death Coil and Death Grip abilities once per day.

DEATH COIL: Deals 2 points of damage per level to an enemy, healing the Death Knight the same number of Hit Points.

DEATH GRIP: The Death Knight pulls the target directly to <PRO_HIMHER>self.

– 2nd Level: May select the Blood Presence, Frost Presence, or Unholy Presence modal abilities. Only one presence may be activated at any time.

BLOOD PRESENCE: Strengthens the Death Knight with the presence of blood, increasing damage by 15% and each hit drains 2 Hit Points from the target and transfers it to the Death Knight. This will not heal beyond the Death Knight's maximum Hit Points.

FROST PRESENCE: Hardens the Death Knight with frozen resolve, increasing max Hit Points by 10%, +2 bonus to Armor Class, and increase physical damage resistance by 10%.

UNHOLY PRESENCE: Infuses the Death Knight with unholy fury increasing APR by 0.5 and movement by 2.

– 3rd Level: May use the Plague Strike ability once per day and gains an additional use every 3 levels thereafter.

PLAGUE STRIKE: A vicious strike over the next round that infects the target with a blood plague dealing 1d4 damage per second for 2 rounds; however, the Death Knight's attack damage is also reduced by 10% for 2 rounds.

– 4th Level: May use the Icy Touch ability once per day and gains an additional use every 4 levels thereafter.

ICY TOUCH: Chills the target for 2d4 cold damage, reduces the target's apr by 1 and movement speed by 2. A successful Saving Throw vs. Spell with a -2 penalty negates the apr and movement speed reduction.

– 5th Level: May cast Death's Advance once per day and gains an additional use every 5 levels thereafter.

DEATH'S ADVANCE: For 10 seconds, the Death Knight gains Free Action and becomes immune to most knockback and draw-in effects.

– 6th Level: May cast Unholy Blight once per day and gains an additional use every 4 levels thereafter.

UNHOLY BLIGHT: Surrounds all enemies within a 10-ft. radius of the Death Knight with a vile swarm of insects for two rounds. Those affected suffer two points of piercing damage per second.

– 7th Level: Death Knights develop a personal connection with their blades and can forge runes into them in order to increase their power. Only one rune may be active at any time.

RUNE OF CINDERGLACIER: Struck enemies have a 10% chance of losing 0.5 APR and 1 movement speed for 1 round. This effect is cumulative.

RUNE OF RAZORICE: Each hit has a 10% chance of lowering the target's cold resistance by 10% for 3 rounds and dealing 1d6 cold damage.

RUNE OF SPELLBREAKING: Increases the Death Knight's Magic Resistance by 20%.

RUNE OF THE FALLEN CRUSADER: Each hit has a 10% chance of healing the Death Knight for 10 Hit Points and increasing the Death Knight's strength by 1 for 3 rounds. The strength increase is not cumulative.

RUNE OF THE STONESKING GARGOYLE: Increases the Death Knight's physical damage resistance by 10%.

– 8th Level: May cast Lichborne once per day and gains an additional use every 4 levels thereafter.

LICHBORNE: Drawing upon unholy energy, the Death Knight becomes immune to Charm, Fear, Sleep, Level Drain, and Imprisonment.

– 10th Level: May cast Anti-Magic Shell once per day and gains an additional use every 3 levels thereafter.

ANTI-MAGIC SHELL: The Death Knight creates a barrier around <PRO_HIMHER>self that increases Magic Damage Resistance by 30% and creates a Spell Shield for 3 rounds.

– 12th Level: May cast Death Fog once per day and gains an additional use every 4 levels thereafter.

– 15th Level: May cast Icebound Fortitude once per day and gains an additional use every 3 levels thereafter.

ICEBOUND FORTITUDE: The Death Knight's blood freezes granting immunity to stun effects and reducing all physical damage taken by 30% for 5 rounds. This ability does not stack with Hardiness.

– 20th Level: May cast Army of the Dead once per day.

ARMY OF THE DEAD: Summons 5 Ghoul Lords to fight for the Death Knight for 1 turn.

Disadvantages:
– May not exceed Mastery (three slots) in any melee weapon.
– May not exceed Proficient (one slot) in any ranged weapon.
– Alignment restricted to evil.
– May not dual class.

On 4/24/2023 at 9:53 AM, morpheus562 said:

DEATH COIL: Deals 2 points of damage per level to an enemy, healing the Death Knight the same number of Hit Points.

Lay on Hands weeps.

My gut response to that laundry list of abilities is it's too damn long. I count 11 activateable abilities plus the toggleable presence and rune. Your psi warrior has 5, and your battle master 3. I would pare it down a bit, to what you think the kit needs to fulfill its concept. Maybe make some into HLAs.

7 minutes ago, Fishmalk said:

Lay on Hands weeps.

It's functionally identical to the blackguard's Absorb Health ability.

And actually, the blackguard is a good point of reference; it's based on a very similar archetype. Here's an overview of the blackguard:

- Immune to fear, from level 1

- Immune to level drain, from level 1

- Turns undead as a paladin, but evil.

- Casts spells as a paladin, but evil.

- Absorb Health: deals 2 damage/level to an enemy, healing the blackguard by the amount dealt. Can't damage undead and golems. 1/day, usable from level 1.

- Aura of Despair: weakens nearby enemies, with effects scaling based on level. Penalties to hit and damage, causes panic to low-level enemies at higher levels. Usable 1/day from level 3.

- Poison Weapon: adds poison to weapon attacks for 5 rounds. Usable 1/day from level 1, additional uses every 5 levels.

- Can specialize in any weapon class, but not more than that.

- Levels at paladin speed; 20% more XP needed than a fighter for any given level, in the long run.

Now, your proposed Death Knight ... you have what, eight different abilities that gain additional uses as you level? A level 20 instance of this kit would have 35 uses of daily (non-HLA) abilities, in addition to the two modal abilities. A level 18 blackguard (same XP) would have 16 - and ten of those are low-level cleric spells. These Death Knight abilities are considerably more powerful; would you rather have four castings of Unholy Blight (24 damage to nearby enemies over two rounds, basically a slightly weaker point-blank Creeping Doom) or three castings of Unholy Blight (10d4 damage to good creatures in an area and a -2 penalty to all rolls for four rounds, save for half damage and no debuff)?

Hi Morpheus,

I tried out the Dragoon a bit since FF IX was my First Final Fantasy and also my favourite one and i played the Dragoon Job in FF XVI also for a while.

I am a bit confused how Chaotic Spring works cause i tried pointing on an Enemy, on my Character and on a Random Point away from my Character (not more than 15th feet). She did the Casting Animation but after that nothing happens...Either i am to dumb to understand how the Ability works or maybe i have a Mod Conflict?

Weidu.log

20 minutes ago, Nurn said:

Hi Morpheus,

I tried out the Dragoon a bit since FF IX was my First Final Fantasy and also my favourite one and i played the Dragoon Job in FF XVI also for a while.

I am a bit confused how Chaotic Spring works cause i tried pointing on an Enemy, on my Character and on a Random Point away from my Character (not more than 15th feet). She did the Casting Animation but after that nothing happens...Either i am to dumb to understand how the Ability works or maybe i have a Mod Conflict?

Weidu.log 18.5 kB · 1 download

The jump needs to be on a group of targets to be successful. The dragoon will then land in close proximity of the targets. If no that's present, then they dragoon will do the animation but stay present. 

I seem to be getting an error when installing the Champion kit in BG2 EE.

Here's there error:

//Installing [Install Champion Kit] [v3.1]
//Clearing the arrays.
//Clearing the variables.
//Clearing the inlined files.
//Clearing the macros.
//Clearing the IDS map.
//Copying and patching 1 file ...
//Appending to files ...
//Adding MO_CHAMPION Kit ...
//ERROR: No translation provided for @5613
//Stopping installation because of error.
//Stopping installation because of error.
//ERROR Installing [Install Champion Kit], rolling back to previous state
//Will uninstall   0 files for [morpheus562-s-kitpack\morpheus562-s-kitpack.tp2] component 170.
//Uninstalled      0 files for [morpheus562-s-kitpack\morpheus562-s-kitpack.tp2] component 170.
//ERROR: Not_found
//Please make a backup of the file: Setup-morpheus562-s-kitpack.debug and look for support at: morpheus562
//Automatically Skipping [Install Champion Kit] because of error.
//Using Language [English]
//[.\lang\en_us\dialog.tlk] created, 113525 string entries
//NOT INSTALLED DUE TO ERRORS Install Champion Kit

and the WeiDU log up to failure:

Spoiler

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #0 // EEex: master
~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #1 // Enable effect menu module - LShift-on-hover to view spells affecting creature: master
~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #2 // Enable timer module - Visual indicators for modal actions, contingencies, and spell/item cooldowns: master
~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #3 // Timer module - Show modal actions (red bar): master
~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #5 // Timer module - Show spell/item cooldowns (cyan bar): master
~BG2FIXPACK\SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #103 // Mixed-Use Dagger Fixes: v13
~BG2FIXPACK\SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes: v13
~BG2FIXPACK\SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior: v13
~BG2FIXPACK\SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks: v13
~BG2FIXPACK\SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun: v13
~BG2FIXPACK\SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #116 // Remove Thieving Start Bonuses from Bard and Ranger Skills: v13
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rewritten Final Chapter of Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.26
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Balthazar can be redeemed: 2.0.26
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Improved Sarevok-Player Interactions: 2.0.26
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #30 // Improved Imoen-Player Interactions in Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.26
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #40 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers: 2.0.26
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #50 // Improved Slayer Transformation: 2.0.26
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #60 // Expanded Epilogues for Bioware NPCs -> David Gaider's expanded epilogues for Bioware NPCs: 2.0.26
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Tougher Abazigal: 2.0.26
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Tougher Balthazar: 2.0.26
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Tougher Demogorgon: 2.0.26
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1300 // Tougher Gromnir: 2.0.26
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1400 // Tougher Illasera: 2.0.26
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Tougher Yaga-Shura: 2.0.26
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Full-body portrait for Bodhi: 2.0.26
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Alternate Balthazar portrait, by Cuv: 2.0.26
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Extended Epilogues for additional Beamdog NPCs, by shawne: 2.0.26
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Sharper portraits of Abazigal and Gromnir for the Enhanced Edition, by DavidW: 2.0.26
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Slightly improved cutscenes, by DavidW: 2.0.26
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #0 // Restored Locations: v10.0
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #1 // Restored Characters and Dialogs: v10.0
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #2 // Restored Sounds: v10.0
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #3 // Restored Items: v10.0
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #4 // Restored Wish Options: v10.0
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #5 // Restored XP for Minor Things: v10.0
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #6 // Lich Deril: v10.0
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #7 // Restored Random Encounters: v10.0
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #8 // Minor Restorations: v10.0
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #11 // Restored Final Slayer Dream: v10.0
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #12 // Alternate Slayer Change: v10.0
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #13 // Restored Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene: v10.0
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Yoshimo's Original Portrait: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen's Original Portrait: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers, by David Gaider: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Justifier Kit: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #23 // Feralan Kit: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok: v28
~NPC_TWEAK\NPC_TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Anomen: v6
~NPC_TWEAK\NPC_TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Nalia: v6
~ALTERNATIVES\SETUP-ALTERNATIVES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alternatives: v15
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Miscellaneous Enhancements -> With Additional Random Encounters: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional Shadow Thieves Content: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Extended Reynald Sequence: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Hell Trials: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #12 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue Enhancement Only: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // The Tragedy Of Besamen: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Further Slaver Involvement: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Nazariel The Lich: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reward Negotiation: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #21 // Infernal Thievery: v3.5
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #105 // Revised Corporal Undead: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #156 // Revised Dragons: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #143 // Revised Golems: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #151 // Revised Liches: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #106 // Revised Magical Beasts: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #107 // Revised Monstrous Spiders: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #104 // Revised Oozes, Slimes & Jellies: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #108 // Revised Vampires: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #137 // Enhanced Battles: Athkatla Liches: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #134 // Enhanced Battles: Firkraag's Lair: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #128 // Enhanced Battles: Graveyard Catacombs: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #130 // Enhanced Battles: Lower Reaches: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #131 // Enhanced Battles: Slum Sewers: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #135 // Enhanced Battles: Spellhold: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #138 // Enhanced Battles: Suldanessenar: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #133 // Enhanced Battles: Temple Ruins: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #132 // Enhanced Battles: Trademeet: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #136 // Enhanced Battles: Underdark: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #159 // Minor Quest Tweaks (SoA😞 v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #155 // Enhanced Battles: Amkethran: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #148 // Enhanced Battles: Forest of Mir: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #141 // Enhanced Battles: Pocket Plane: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #142 // Enhanced Battles: Saradush: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #157 // Enhanced Battles: Sendai's Enclave: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #139 // Enhanced Battles: Watcher's Keep: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #152 // Enhanced Battles: Yaga-Shura's Army: v6
~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #2 // "Kuroisan", the Acid Kensai: v0.6-alpha
~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Ritual: v0.6-alpha
~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Red Badge" Poison-Based Encounter: v0.6-alpha
~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gebhard Blucher's Lich in the Docks: v0.6-alpha
~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #5 // Kensai Ryu's Gnome Fighter/Illusionist in the Docks: v0.6-alpha
~ITEMUPGRADE\ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades -> Original Version (new upgrades in a list): v51
~ITEMUPGRADE\ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades -> Original Version (new upgrades in a list): v51
~VALHORN\SETUP-VALHORN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Horns of Valhalla: v2
~MIH_SP\SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #101 // Made in Heaven: Arcane Spellpack: v7
~MIH_SP\SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #102 // Made in Heaven: Divine Spellpack: v7
~MIH_SP\SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #125 // Made in Heaven: Epic Spellpack (BETA): v7
~MIH_SP\SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #112 // No Elemental Mind Battle: v7
~MIH_SP\SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #113 // Spell Improvements (see readme): v7
~MIH_SP\SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #114 // Expanded Temple Services: v7
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Cure and Similar Spells Bypass Spell Protections: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2105 // Add 1-Round Blindness Effect to Color Spray: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1152 // Improve Faerie Fire: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2201 // Add Missile Avoidance to Blur: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2209 // Make Luck Affect Whole Party: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2217 // Change Agannazar's Scorcher to Melf's Fiery Missiles: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2224 // Improve Glitterdust: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1202 // Make Barkskin Block One Attack Each Round: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1207 // Make Goodberry an Out-of-Combat Mass Regeneration: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1212 // Tweak Slow Poison: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2324 // Make Hold Undead and Control Undead Bypass MR: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1323 // Improve Casting Time of Exaltation and Spiritual Clarity: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2413 // Allow Target of Otiluke's Sphere to Use Inventory Screen: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1404 // Change Neutralize Poison into 'Remove Afflictions': 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #25231 // Change Sunfire -> Change Sunfire into 'Missile Storm': 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1611 // Make Wondrous Recall Restore all 1st- and 2nd-level Spells: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1614 // Make Sol's Searing Orb Easier to Throw: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1707 // Make Sunray Bypass Magic Resistance: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2708 // Change Mantle into 'Iron Skin': 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1710 // Add Slow Effect to Holy Word: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2811 // Move Symbol: Fear to 7th Level: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2916 // Move Shapechange to 8th Level: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2915 // Move Black Blade of Disaster to 8th level: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2914 // Add Instant Death Effect to Energy Drain: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Set Spell Weapon APR to 2: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Add Backstab Immunity to the Ring of Danger Sense: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Proper Missile Deflection for the Gloves of Missile Snaring: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Improve Detonating Weapons: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Add Revised Barkskin to 'Skin of the Forest' Armor: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3070 // Make the Dwarven Thrower Hammer Usable by Non-Dwarves: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Add a Saving Throw Against Level Drain Effects: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // Improve Monster Ability Scores: 1.6
~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bardic Wonders: Blade Overhaul
~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Bardic Wonders: Jester Overhaul
~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Bardic Wonders: Skald Overhaul
~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Bardic Wonders: Abettor of Mask Kit
~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Bardic Wonders: Dancer Kit
~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bardic Wonders: Darkbloom Bard Kit
~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Bardic Wonders: Storm Drummer Kit
~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #7 // Bardic Wonders: Troubadour Kit
~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #8 // Bardic Wonders: Deathsinger Kit
~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #9 // Bardic Wonders: Strategist Kit
~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Bardic Wonders: Kapellmeister Kit
~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #11 // Bardic Wonders: Items
~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #12 // Bardic Wonders: Inspirations
~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards: v4.92
~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #1 // Thief kit revisions: v4.92
~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #2 // Thief High Level Ability revisions: v4.92
~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills: v4.92
~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #4 // Bard kit revisions: v4.92
~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bard High Level Ability revisions: v4.92
~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #6 // Proper spell progression for Bards: v4.92
~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards: v4.92
~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #8 // Upgradeable Equipment: v4.92
~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Thievery -> Retain default thievery potions and prevent their effects from stacking: v4.92
~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #11 // Chosen of Cyric encounter: v4.92
~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #12 // Shadow Thief Improvements: v4.92
~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for RR content: v4.92
~MIH_IP\SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Made in Heaven: Item Pack: v7
~MIH_IP\SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #2 // Icewind Dale items for Baldur's Gate 1 & 2: v7
~MIH_IP\SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #3 // Planescape Torment items for Baldur's Gate 1 & 2: v7
~MIH_IP\SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #4 // BG1-style Wands of Frost & -Lightning: v7
~MIH_IP\SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #8 // Change item type of Holy Symbols -> Holy Symbols are Amulets: v7
~MIH_IP\SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #12 // P&P Mace of Disruption (and similar items): v7
~MIH_IP\SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #13 // Improved Tome of Golems: v7
~MIH_IP\SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #17 // Sensible Shops (see readme): v7
~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #20 // Add New Items to the Game: v4.0
~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #21 // Update Existing In-Game Items: v4.0
~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #27 // Add Ruby Ray Scrolls to Trademeet Store: v4.0
~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Replace Boots of Speed (Paws of the Cheetah): v4.0
~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #10 // NWN2 Style Weapons: v4.0
~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Update Items Setting an Ability Score to Increment the Increase: v4.0
~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #24 // Update Critical Hit Immunity -> Allow Difficult Enemies to Remain Immune to Critical Hits: v4.0
~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #25 // Add Set Bonuses to Items: v4.0
~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #0 // House Tweaks: Expanded Racial Enemies: 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5 // House Tweaks: Monk Can Use Quarterstaves: 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #14 // House Tweaks: Good-Aligned Roleplay Rewards (BG2:EE😞 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #15 // House Tweaks: Cloak of Dragomir only decreases stats in daylight: 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #16 // House Tweaks: Give Stat Bonuses to EENPCs in BG2 (except Hexxat): 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #17 // House Tweaks: Useful Plot Items: 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #19 // House Tweaks: Restore Reputation Increase Sound Effect for BG2: 1.91
~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Install Battle Master Kit: v3.1
~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #151 // Install Battlerager Kit -> Assign kit to Korgan: v3.1

Edited by herien_0
4 minutes ago, herien_0 said:

I seem to be getting an error when installing the Champion kit in BG2 EE.

Here's there error:

and the WeiDU log up to failure:

Reveal hidden contents

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #0 // EEex: master
~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #1 // Enable effect menu module - LShift-on-hover to view spells affecting creature: master
~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #2 // Enable timer module - Visual indicators for modal actions, contingencies, and spell/item cooldowns: master
~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #3 // Timer module - Show modal actions (red bar): master
~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #5 // Timer module - Show spell/item cooldowns (cyan bar): master
~BG2FIXPACK\SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #103 // Mixed-Use Dagger Fixes: v13
~BG2FIXPACK\SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes: v13
~BG2FIXPACK\SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior: v13
~BG2FIXPACK\SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks: v13
~BG2FIXPACK\SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun: v13
~BG2FIXPACK\SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #116 // Remove Thieving Start Bonuses from Bard and Ranger Skills: v13
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rewritten Final Chapter of Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.26
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Balthazar can be redeemed: 2.0.26
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Improved Sarevok-Player Interactions: 2.0.26
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #30 // Improved Imoen-Player Interactions in Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.26
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #40 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers: 2.0.26
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #50 // Improved Slayer Transformation: 2.0.26
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #60 // Expanded Epilogues for Bioware NPCs -> David Gaider's expanded epilogues for Bioware NPCs: 2.0.26
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Tougher Abazigal: 2.0.26
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Tougher Balthazar: 2.0.26
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Tougher Demogorgon: 2.0.26
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1300 // Tougher Gromnir: 2.0.26
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1400 // Tougher Illasera: 2.0.26
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Tougher Yaga-Shura: 2.0.26
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Full-body portrait for Bodhi: 2.0.26
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Alternate Balthazar portrait, by Cuv: 2.0.26
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Extended Epilogues for additional Beamdog NPCs, by shawne: 2.0.26
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Sharper portraits of Abazigal and Gromnir for the Enhanced Edition, by DavidW: 2.0.26
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Slightly improved cutscenes, by DavidW: 2.0.26
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #0 // Restored Locations: v10.0
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #1 // Restored Characters and Dialogs: v10.0
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #2 // Restored Sounds: v10.0
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #3 // Restored Items: v10.0
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #4 // Restored Wish Options: v10.0
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #5 // Restored XP for Minor Things: v10.0
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #6 // Lich Deril: v10.0
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #7 // Restored Random Encounters: v10.0
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #8 // Minor Restorations: v10.0
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #11 // Restored Final Slayer Dream: v10.0
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #12 // Alternate Slayer Change: v10.0
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #13 // Restored Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene: v10.0
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Yoshimo's Original Portrait: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen's Original Portrait: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers, by David Gaider: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Justifier Kit: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #23 // Feralan Kit: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok: v28
~NPC_TWEAK\NPC_TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Anomen: v6
~NPC_TWEAK\NPC_TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Nalia: v6
~ALTERNATIVES\SETUP-ALTERNATIVES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alternatives: v15
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Miscellaneous Enhancements -> With Additional Random Encounters: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional Shadow Thieves Content: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Extended Reynald Sequence: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Hell Trials: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #12 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue Enhancement Only: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // The Tragedy Of Besamen: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Further Slaver Involvement: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Nazariel The Lich: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reward Negotiation: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #21 // Infernal Thievery: v3.5
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #105 // Revised Corporal Undead: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #156 // Revised Dragons: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #143 // Revised Golems: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #151 // Revised Liches: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #106 // Revised Magical Beasts: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #107 // Revised Monstrous Spiders: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #104 // Revised Oozes, Slimes & Jellies: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #108 // Revised Vampires: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #137 // Enhanced Battles: Athkatla Liches: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #134 // Enhanced Battles: Firkraag's Lair: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #128 // Enhanced Battles: Graveyard Catacombs: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #130 // Enhanced Battles: Lower Reaches: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #131 // Enhanced Battles: Slum Sewers: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #135 // Enhanced Battles: Spellhold: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #138 // Enhanced Battles: Suldanessenar: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #133 // Enhanced Battles: Temple Ruins: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #132 // Enhanced Battles: Trademeet: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #136 // Enhanced Battles: Underdark: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #159 // Minor Quest Tweaks (SoA😞 v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #155 // Enhanced Battles: Amkethran: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #148 // Enhanced Battles: Forest of Mir: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #141 // Enhanced Battles: Pocket Plane: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #142 // Enhanced Battles: Saradush: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #157 // Enhanced Battles: Sendai's Enclave: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #139 // Enhanced Battles: Watcher's Keep: v6
~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #152 // Enhanced Battles: Yaga-Shura's Army: v6
~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #2 // "Kuroisan", the Acid Kensai: v0.6-alpha
~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Ritual: v0.6-alpha
~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Red Badge" Poison-Based Encounter: v0.6-alpha
~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gebhard Blucher's Lich in the Docks: v0.6-alpha
~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #5 // Kensai Ryu's Gnome Fighter/Illusionist in the Docks: v0.6-alpha
~ITEMUPGRADE\ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades -> Original Version (new upgrades in a list): v51
~ITEMUPGRADE\ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades -> Original Version (new upgrades in a list): v51
~VALHORN\SETUP-VALHORN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Horns of Valhalla: v2
~MIH_SP\SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #101 // Made in Heaven: Arcane Spellpack: v7
~MIH_SP\SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #102 // Made in Heaven: Divine Spellpack: v7
~MIH_SP\SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #125 // Made in Heaven: Epic Spellpack (BETA): v7
~MIH_SP\SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #112 // No Elemental Mind Battle: v7
~MIH_SP\SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #113 // Spell Improvements (see readme): v7
~MIH_SP\SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #114 // Expanded Temple Services: v7
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Cure and Similar Spells Bypass Spell Protections: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2105 // Add 1-Round Blindness Effect to Color Spray: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1152 // Improve Faerie Fire: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2201 // Add Missile Avoidance to Blur: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2209 // Make Luck Affect Whole Party: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2217 // Change Agannazar's Scorcher to Melf's Fiery Missiles: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2224 // Improve Glitterdust: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1202 // Make Barkskin Block One Attack Each Round: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1207 // Make Goodberry an Out-of-Combat Mass Regeneration: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1212 // Tweak Slow Poison: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2324 // Make Hold Undead and Control Undead Bypass MR: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1323 // Improve Casting Time of Exaltation and Spiritual Clarity: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2413 // Allow Target of Otiluke's Sphere to Use Inventory Screen: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1404 // Change Neutralize Poison into 'Remove Afflictions': 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #25231 // Change Sunfire -> Change Sunfire into 'Missile Storm': 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1611 // Make Wondrous Recall Restore all 1st- and 2nd-level Spells: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1614 // Make Sol's Searing Orb Easier to Throw: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1707 // Make Sunray Bypass Magic Resistance: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2708 // Change Mantle into 'Iron Skin': 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1710 // Add Slow Effect to Holy Word: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2811 // Move Symbol: Fear to 7th Level: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2916 // Move Shapechange to 8th Level: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2915 // Move Black Blade of Disaster to 8th level: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2914 // Add Instant Death Effect to Energy Drain: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Set Spell Weapon APR to 2: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Add Backstab Immunity to the Ring of Danger Sense: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Proper Missile Deflection for the Gloves of Missile Snaring: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Improve Detonating Weapons: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Add Revised Barkskin to 'Skin of the Forest' Armor: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3070 // Make the Dwarven Thrower Hammer Usable by Non-Dwarves: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Add a Saving Throw Against Level Drain Effects: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // Improve Monster Ability Scores: 1.6
~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bardic Wonders: Blade Overhaul
~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Bardic Wonders: Jester Overhaul
~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Bardic Wonders: Skald Overhaul
~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Bardic Wonders: Abettor of Mask Kit
~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Bardic Wonders: Dancer Kit
~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bardic Wonders: Darkbloom Bard Kit
~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Bardic Wonders: Storm Drummer Kit
~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #7 // Bardic Wonders: Troubadour Kit
~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #8 // Bardic Wonders: Deathsinger Kit
~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #9 // Bardic Wonders: Strategist Kit
~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Bardic Wonders: Kapellmeister Kit
~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #11 // Bardic Wonders: Items
~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #12 // Bardic Wonders: Inspirations
~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards: v4.92
~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #1 // Thief kit revisions: v4.92
~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #2 // Thief High Level Ability revisions: v4.92
~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills: v4.92
~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #4 // Bard kit revisions: v4.92
~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bard High Level Ability revisions: v4.92
~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #6 // Proper spell progression for Bards: v4.92
~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards: v4.92
~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #8 // Upgradeable Equipment: v4.92
~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Thievery -> Retain default thievery potions and prevent their effects from stacking: v4.92
~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #11 // Chosen of Cyric encounter: v4.92
~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #12 // Shadow Thief Improvements: v4.92
~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for RR content: v4.92
~MIH_IP\SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Made in Heaven: Item Pack: v7
~MIH_IP\SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #2 // Icewind Dale items for Baldur's Gate 1 & 2: v7
~MIH_IP\SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #3 // Planescape Torment items for Baldur's Gate 1 & 2: v7
~MIH_IP\SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #4 // BG1-style Wands of Frost & -Lightning: v7
~MIH_IP\SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #8 // Change item type of Holy Symbols -> Holy Symbols are Amulets: v7
~MIH_IP\SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #12 // P&P Mace of Disruption (and similar items): v7
~MIH_IP\SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #13 // Improved Tome of Golems: v7
~MIH_IP\SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #17 // Sensible Shops (see readme): v7
~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #20 // Add New Items to the Game: v4.0
~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #21 // Update Existing In-Game Items: v4.0
~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #27 // Add Ruby Ray Scrolls to Trademeet Store: v4.0
~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Replace Boots of Speed (Paws of the Cheetah): v4.0
~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #10 // NWN2 Style Weapons: v4.0
~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Update Items Setting an Ability Score to Increment the Increase: v4.0
~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #24 // Update Critical Hit Immunity -> Allow Difficult Enemies to Remain Immune to Critical Hits: v4.0
~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #25 // Add Set Bonuses to Items: v4.0
~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #0 // House Tweaks: Expanded Racial Enemies: 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5 // House Tweaks: Monk Can Use Quarterstaves: 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #14 // House Tweaks: Good-Aligned Roleplay Rewards (BG2:EE😞 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #15 // House Tweaks: Cloak of Dragomir only decreases stats in daylight: 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #16 // House Tweaks: Give Stat Bonuses to EENPCs in BG2 (except Hexxat): 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #17 // House Tweaks: Useful Plot Items: 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #19 // House Tweaks: Restore Reputation Increase Sound Effect for BG2: 1.91
~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Install Battle Master Kit: v3.1
~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #151 // Install Battlerager Kit -> Assign kit to Korgan: v3.1

You are using an unreleased version of the mod and that kit is not built out yet. Please use a released version.

Hi, I'm having trouble enabling the class change to Archmage. I got no problem with Deathbringer; the fighter hits level 15, and immediately the dialogue comes up. But I can't get any mage with the prerequisites to get anything once it hits level 18. Is it tied to a place or plot stage? I tested with no mods in a game other than these two kits, so I eliminated mod incompatibility as the cause.

Edited by Connelly
17 minutes ago, Connelly said:

Hi, I'm having trouble enabling the class change to Archmage. I got no problem with Deathbringer; the fighter hits level 15, and immediately the dialogue comes up. But I can't get any mage with the prerequisites to get anything once it hits level 18. Is it tied to a place or plot stage? I tested with no mods in a game other than these two kits, so I eliminated mod incompatibility as the cause.

Tracked it down to an errant check within moarc1.bcs. If you have near infinity, you can remove the check for having the Command Spell. No idea how that worked it's way into it, but its removal will allow the prestige kit to work as desired.

24 minutes ago, morpheus562 said:

Tracked it down to an errant check within moarc1.bcs. If you have near infinity, you can remove the check for having the Command Spell. No idea how that worked it's way into it, but its removal will allow the prestige kit to work as desired.

That did it. Works like a charm now. 👍