Cant Find Minsk

First, is this the right location for the following question?  If not, where would the right place be?  

Playing an EET playthrough with Sandrah.  Main party consists only of Sandrah and <Charname>.  I'm in SoA, chapter 18.  Part of the Sandrah quest is to join with Shauhana and in her quest, she need to have Minsk join the group.  Note, I left Minsk in his "cage" in the start of SoA.  My understanding is that he should be in the Copper Coronet in the Slums.  But he is not there.  I have looked all over Athkatla (the main city) and even went back and checked in Nashkel and the Friendly Arm Inn too.  No Minsk.  Any hints as to where he might be or how to "summon" him via console?  

Thanks in advance for any assistance.  

It's unrealistic, though. I'd assume the authorties would take hold of the dungeon after the Promenade scene and let him go.

The cheatcode to get him would probably be

C:Eval('MoveGlobalObject("Minsc",Player1)')

I guess that will give you the Minsc that still thinks he's in the cage, though. Maybe ctrl+q him into the party and kick him out again to reset his dialogue to the kickout one will work.