Third - I mean, fifth! - attempt at a large EET game on a tablet

On 4/24/2023 at 3:25 AM, mickabouille said:

Would you consider that a bug in weidu?

I don’t even know if it’s a Weidu bug. Maybe it’s unique to my game? Maybe keeping the same kit IDS references after uninstalling/reinstalling has some utility that I’m not seeing? So it’s not a bug but an undocumented feature? (I don’t even know where it would be storing that information! Weidu.conf?)

I didn’t figure this problem out until the third time encountering it, and only after installing another 300+ mod components that are probably irrelevant to the issue. I still have the half-done backup directory, so I could start installing mods to it one-by-one, looking at kitlist.2da every time to pin down when the problem occurs… but man, I just don’t really have time for that…

Okay, I started IWD2. Rolled a pretty practical party since I hear it is a combat-heavy game and I'm going in blind.

• fighter/psion multi - longswords & flails, shield-fighting style
  • ye olde dwarven fighter/cleric (Sonnlinor of Moradin) - hammers & axes, shield-fighting style, natch
  • fighter/druid - spears & staves & slings
  • fighter/thief (Ninja) - short swords & daggers & bows
  • elven fighter/mage bard (Gallant) - long swords & bows
  • cleric of Mystra who will at some point dual-class to mage

The tutorial/prologue is excellent. Easily the best of the Infinity Engine games. You are in real battles, with real stakes, and take down 75+ goblins plus a few spellcasters and goblin leaders. You get in a drinking contest. You haul some wood. you save an old cat lady from goblins and find her missing (deceased) cat. And the writing is tight. At some point you get into a discussion with some mercenaries about the kinds of tasks that budding adventurers are likely to take on, a discussion which includes this:

Spoiler

t6BoVDU.jpg

GGrDTk7.jpg

geLM7W0.jpg

mXTSk3E.jpg

That's gold, Jerry! Gold!

1 hour ago, Morgoth said:

Subtledoctor, do you still use the original spell revision, rather than SRR?

Ya. 

Sorry I haven’t been updating this, got busy IRL and also tired of playing BG. Every week or two I pick it up for a few minutes. I’m slowly getting through the Shaenegarne Ford (I think that’s what it's called?) which is just, like, a lot of orcs. Just orcs and orcs and orcs. Eh. 

I've been playing, a bit, here and there. Got through the Shaengarde Ford, which was annoying. (Priests of Malar with a bunch of animal companions, and... the priests just summon more and more animal companions.) Got through the Goblin Fortress which was noticeably more fun. Got through the Ice Wall area which has some bugs - the ground traps don't work, and the Andora villagers don't bother to fight me. But otherwise it was fine, and the next area with the Sherincal fight was good. The Ice Temple is getting tedious again - the Aurilite priests seem to be scripted to ForceSpell healing whenever they are low on health, so they just become ridiculous damage sponges. Damage sponges are stupid.

Something is messing up some projectiles in the game, I think. When I install my Shield Bash on a regular BG2EE game it works great; but when I have a shield equipped in this game I get a weird little repeating animation that looks like a thrown axe or something:

https://www.canva.com/design/DAFsqA2nk40/AfkKUgt7e3lcmybTwfUAZA/watch

Went through the Ice Temple… more spongey self-healing clerics. The Battle Square thing is busted, I only fought one monster then the rest of them all died instantly. Maybe they are tagged as summoned, and killed by the script that prevents you summoning? 

Then I went to the Wandering Village and the Fell Woods. I used an online walkthrough for the Woods, there’s no way I’m going through that by trial and error. And the 3E skill to learn the proper path doesn’t exist in my 2E game. 

Now on to the frozen marsh/duergar caves/monastery… and man I am just not excited to play this game. I feel like IWD1 had much better pacing. I don’t know. I’m really tempted to leave off here and start an EET game. Maybe even do a reinstall and try to figure out what is messing up my projectiles… I’m a bit worried it is the IWD mod. 

And/or, rather than playing more of IWD2, perhaps it is worth trying to find bits of it to peel off and insert into BG/BG2. Or maybe drop the difficulty down and just plough through it? There are parts I haven’t seen which could theoretically be good candidates to smoosh into BG2. (The Underdark? Chult??)

So, I am going through a reinstall, and the issue demonstrated here and here is popping up again. When I create a character with specialization in shield-fighting, the Scales of Balance Shield Bash does not work, and it shows some kind of repeated animation. When I look at the files in NI, everything seems fine: the shield runs a repeated spell via op232, which checks for shield-fighting specialization and applies a spell with a custom projectile installed just for this effect. The projectile does not have any animation. My assumption is that it could maybe be some kind of corruption of PROJECTL.IDS? Maybe something to do with tipun's IWD mods?

I installed this onto BG2EE v2.5.6:

• EET
  • IWD1_eet
  • IWD2_eet
  • Icewind_eet
  • d5_iwd_integration
  • EET_end
  • Scales_of_Balance

...I started up an IWD2 game with a fighter in Targos, specialized in shield-fighting, and it works fine. So it is not necessarily tipun's mods. But I am no closer to figuring out what the problem is.

Could it be the sheer number of projectiles in PROJECTL.IDS?

EDIT - wait, I think I missed something. Looks like a bunch of entries in PROJECTL.IDS have duplicated index numbers. The overlap seems to be between tipun's IWD2_EET and IWDification. (I didn't install IWDification in the test above, when everything worked.) I will do some more digging and report back.

EDIT 2 - I found this in the IWD2 mod's "spells.tph" code:

ADD_PROJECTILE ~%MOD_FOLDER%/spl/bbarrier.pro~ ~Blade Barrier IWD~
COPY ~%MOD_FOLDER%/spl/IWPR610.spl~ ~override~
	WRITE_SHORT 0x98 ~%bbarrier%~

ADD_PROJECTILE ~%MOD_FOLDER%/spl/BIGBOLDR.pro~ ~Boulder big (trap)~
COPY ~%MOD_FOLDER%/spl/IWWI088.spl~ ~override~
	WRITE_SHORT 0x98 ~%BIGBOLDR%~

ADD_PROJECTILE ~%MOD_FOLDER%/spl/mfmiss.pro~  ~Mordenkainen's force missiles 1~
OUTER_SET imis1 = ~%mfmiss%~
ADD_PROJECTILE ~%MOD_FOLDER%/spl/mfmiss2.pro~ ~Mordenkainen's force missiles 2~
OUTER_SET imis2 = ~%mfmiss2%~
OUTER_SET num1 = imis2
OUTER_SET num2 = imis2 + 1
OUTER_SPRINT ~prot~ ~~
OUTER_SPRINT ~misl~ ~~
OUTER_FOR ( i = 3 ; i < 12 ; ++i ) BEGIN
  OUTER_SPRINT ~prot~ ~%prot%%num1% mfmiss2%LNL%~
  OUTER_SPRINT ~misl~ ~%misl%%num2% Mordenkainen's force missiles %i%%LNL%~
  OUTER_SET num1 = num1 + 1
  OUTER_SET num2 = num2 + 1
END
APPEND ~projectl.ids~ ~%prot%~
APPEND ~missile.ids~  ~%misl%~

That comes after a bunch of other spells using ADD_PROJECTILE. That function seems like it should be fine to use; but the APPEND line looks problematic. Maybe also the APPEND ~missile.ids~ line as well? Seems to me the mod should not be APPENDING stuff to PROJECTL.IDS, but only using the normal ADD_PRIJECTILE function.

If I comment out those lines, the IDS files don't get duplicates... but I'm not sure if those are needed for spells?  Does the IWD2 mod even use these spells?

Edited by subtledoctor

HALLELUJAH! That was it. Shield bash is working fine now. There were still some duplicates in MISSILE.IDS, maybe from another mod? IWD1_EET? Dunno. I will remove those as well, to be on the safe side. And then on with the install. The kitlist issue seems to be fine this time around as well - I eliminated some of the blank spots after installing NPCs and before installing items/spells/IWD.

Okay, having sorted that stuff out, and being quite bored with IWD2, I have completed a new EET install. I added a few more mods (Dark Tidings, Black Hearts, Fyalvara, Lhannd, In Love Undeath, Juniper and the Stone Leech) bringing the total component count up to 665. Weidu.log:

Spoiler

~EET/EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET core (resource importation): 12sd2 for mobile 2.5
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Portrait Selectors -> lefreut's Portrait Picker: 3.8.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Faydark's Abilities Auto-Roller/GrimLefourbe's BG2 UI: 3.8.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2120 // CLUAConsole for mobile: 3.8.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2900 // lefreut's Improved Record Screen: 3.8.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3024 // Journal Fixes and Tweaks -> lefreut's Journal (quests collapsed by default): 3.8.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // lefreut's Customize All Characters: 3.8.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3051 // lefreut's Improved Inventory Screen -> Without Item Comparison: 3.8.1
~BP_IN_BG/BP_IN_BG.TP2~ #0 #100 // add access to the Black Pits in BGEE/EET: 0.9.2
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #10 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Imoen Remains in Group in Korlasz' Dungeon: v11.3
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #11 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Imoen Returns to PC in First Coalition Camp (bd1000): v11.3
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #12 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Imoen Gives Better Reason to Stay Behind in Palace: v11.3
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #13 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Play Cutscene With Imoen and Duke Jannath: v11.3
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #14 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Give Imoen Dialogue Content in Chapters 8-12: v11.3
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Endless BG1: Main Component (Required): 18
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #1 // More Flavor to Hero of Baldur's Gate (Includes PC's Residence Inside Palace): 18
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #2 // Short Public Hero Tribute: 18
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #3 // Sarevok's Unique Items: 18
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #4 // Sarevok's Sword: 18
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #5 // Imoen and Duke Jannath (Imoen Gets Residence Inside Palace): 18
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #7 // Flaming Fist After Final Fight: 18
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #8 // Elminster Makes an Appearance -> jastey's Version: 18
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #10 // First Refugees Come to Baldur's Gate: 18
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #11 // Ophyllis the Treasurer is Inside Palace Dungeon: 18
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #12 // Denkod in Thieves' Guild Comments on Sarevok's Death: 18
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #13 // Skip Thieves' Maze Once After Sarevok's Death: 18
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #15 // Fenster the Palace Healer Is in the Palace: 18
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #16 // Captain Corwin Is in the Palace: 18
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Main component: Allow continued play after Sarevok and/or Irenicus is defeated: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Use BGI ending movie as a dream and give new bhaal-spawn power at first rest: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #33 // Clean-up Quests -> Option 2 and use gentler Tamoko quest: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Close quests and rumors that can't be finished after Sarevok is defeated: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Clean up the town folk chatter with regard to Sarevok: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Clean up the wounded from the thieves' maze: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #70 // Duke Eltan's reward option: House near Ducal Palace: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #71 // Duke Eltan's reward option: Cabin in High Hedge: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #72 // Duke Eltan's reward option: Gray house in NW Beregost: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #73 // Duke Eltan's reward option: House across from Flaming Fist compound: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #80 // Add Waves of Refugees to Baldur's Gate: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Use Irenicus in hell movie to restore Bhaal-spawn powers after he is defeated: v2.4
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Northern Tales of the Sword Coast (NTotSC) for BGT-Weidu, BG:EE, and EET: 4.2.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #1 // Spawn less Monsters depending on Game Difficulty: 4.2.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #2 // Keelor the Dwarf: 4.2.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #3 // Llindellyn's Lucky Arrow: 4.2.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #5 // Pilar and Gheldehar: 4.2.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #9 // Fighting Encounters: 4.2.0
~SOTSC/SOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shades of the Sword Coast - Expansion Pack for BGEE: 8.0
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #0 // Restored Locations: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #1 // Restored Characters and Dialogs: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #2 // Restored Sounds: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #3 // Restored Items: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #4 // Restored Wish Options: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #5 // Restored XP for Minor Things: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #7 // Restored Random Encounters: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #8 // Minor Restorations: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #11 // Restored Final Slayer Dream: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #12 // Alternate Slayer Change: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #13 // Restored Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene: v8.4
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Slime Quest: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Beregost Family Quest: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Nashkel Monster Quest: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fallen Paladin Quest: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Undying Love Quest: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Unexpected Help Quest: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Drunk near Beregost Temple: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Brage's Sword: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Legal Sea Charts Sources: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Additions to the Lady's Hall and the Bitch Queen's Temple: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Finish Cordyr's Quest without killing Sil: 26.1
~SIRINESCALL/SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call: v16.3
~C#SODBOABRI/C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Scene at Boareskyr Bridge will be Acknowledged: Add NPC Reactions: v6
~C#SODBOABRI/C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add Description Text to Original Scene at Bridge: v6
~C#SODBOABRI/C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #2 // Bridge Scene has Different Choices: v6
~C#SODBOABRI/C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #3 // Add Stat Changes to Choices at Bridge: v6
~C#ANOTHERFINEHELL/C#ANOTHERFINEHELL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Another Fine Hell - Optional Ending for SoD and BGII Closure: Alpha_230415
~C#ANOTHERFINEHELL/C#ANOTHERFINEHELL.TP2~ #0 #1 // Get the Hells Out - Quest Option with Extended BGII Content: Alpha_230415
~C#ANOTHERFINEHELL/C#ANOTHERFINEHELL.TP2~ #0 #2 // PC's and Imoen's chest in Palace should have their content: Alpha_230415
~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Do Not Miss NPC-PC Dialogues -> For NPCs in Party Only: v11.1
~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5 // More Dialogue Choices & Prevent Dead Ends: v11.1
~THALAN/THALAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thalantyr - Item Upgrade: v4.2.5
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v30
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v30
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #120 // The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment: v30
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #0 // A Job Well-Paid: 5.1
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #1 // A Feast for the Gnolls: 5.1
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #3 // Jumper -> Alternative for compatibility: Ugh and Jumper are outside.: 5.1
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #4 // The Lost Son: 5.1
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #6 // Of Wolves and Men -> Quest uses house in Beregost.: 5.1
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #7 // The Great Carlini: 5.1
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #9 // Fangirls: 5.1
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #11 // The Serpents of Abbathor -> Tweaked version: quest can be finished in BG1.: 5.1
~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // EEEE: Melia Quicknight, Crossroads: 3.1
~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // EEEE: Bimmy's Badgering Bandits: 3.1
~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // EEEE: Reinforced Gnoll Stronghold: 3.1
~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // EEEE: Bear Encounter near the Gnoll Stronghold: 3.1
~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // EEEE: Daenni's Bridge Bandits: 3.1
~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #6 // EEEE: The Fire Drake in the Wyvern Cave: 3.1
~THEMED_TWEAKS/THEMED_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #80 // SoD - Stat-based observations and quest options: v0.3
~THEMED_TWEAKS/THEMED_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // SoD - Quest: Scouting the Coast Way Crossing: v0.3
~THEMED_TWEAKS/THEMED_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // SoD/BG2EE - Add a little snark to dialogues: v0.3
~THEMED_TWEAKS/THEMED_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #180 // BG2EE - Give Imoen innnate Magic Missiles for attack scene: v0.3
~INDINPC/SETUP-INDINPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Indira NPC: v14
~INDINPC/SETUP-INDINPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Interjections for Indira (BETA): v14
~FINCHNPC/FINCHNPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Finch NPC: v6.0
~VALERIE/VALERIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Valerie NPC Mod for BG1 Tutu: v1.1
~TENYATHERMIDOR/SETUP-TENYATHERMIDOR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tenya Thermidor for BG:EE
~DRAKE/SETUP-DRAKE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Drake NPC for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition: 1.6
~ROSE/SETUP-ROSE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rose NPC for BG:T: v0.03 OPEN BETA
~HELGA/SETUP-HELGA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Helga NPC Mod: 1.48
~KALE/KALE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kale NPC for BG1EE and SoD: 1.69
~EMILY/EMILY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Emily NPC for BG1EE: 1.65
~GLAMNPCPACK/SETUP-GLAMNPCPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Glam's NPC Pack for BG:EE, BGT and BG TUTU
~WALAHNAN/WALAHNAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Walahnan NPC for BGEE: v2.0
~BRISTLELICK/BRISTLELICK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bristlelick—the gnoll companion for BGEE: 2.2
~BST/SETUP-BST.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BS Company presents Balduran's Seatower: vEAOB.7
~AMBER/AMBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Amber the NPC MOD: v5.1
~AURENASEPH/SETUP-AURENASEPH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Auren Aseph for BG2:ToB: v8
~AURENASEPH/SETUP-AURENASEPH.TP2~ #0 #1 // Alternate Auren Portrait -> Portrait 1 (From Neverwinter Nights Vault): v8
~ACBRE/ACBRE.TP2~ #1 #0 // Breagar: Contents: 12.0.0
~ACBRE/ACBRE.TP2~ #1 #2 // Breagar: Crossmods and PID: 12.0.0
~THECALLING/THECALLING.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Calling: v2
~THECALLING/THECALLING.TP2~ #0 #20 // Peaceful Werewolf Isle Resolution: v2
~THECALLING/THECALLING.TP2~ #0 #40 // Exotic Item Pack: v2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Gorf the Squisher Fix, by Gebhard Blucher: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #26 // Restored Banters, by Camdawg and Angel: v27alpha
~EILISTRAEE/SETUP-EILISTRAEE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Eilistraee's Song -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 6.6
~INNERSHADE/SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Innershade -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 10.4
~OOZE/OOZE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ooze's Lounge: a new area under Athkatlan Slums: 2.7
~SOUTHERNEDGE/SOUTHERNEDGE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Southern Edge: the new district of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 4.0
~TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Tales of the Deep Gardens -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 12.5
~WHITEQUEEN/WHITEQUEEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity - The White Queen -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 6.6
~ISNF/ISNF.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: I Shall Never Forget: 5.7
~TANGLEDISLE/TANGLEDISLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Tangled Oak Isle: the new area of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: 2.01
~WHINHILL/WHINHILL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Journey to the Whin Hill - a Baldur's Gate 2: EE quest -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: v1.2
~WHINHILL/WHINHILL.TP2~ #0 #2 // The Journey to the Whin Hill: add the optional minor joinable companion - Afu-Zuuvi: v1.2
~BRIDGESBLOCK/BRIDGESBLOCK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Athkatlan Grounds: The Bridge's Block: 1.6
~ALABASTERSANDS/ALABASTERSANDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alabaster Sands: the new area of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: v1.3
~BACKBRYNNLAW/BACKBRYNNLAW.TP2~ #0 #0 // Back to Brynnlaw mod for Baldur's Gate II: v7
~SELLSWORDS/SELLSWORDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Sellswords mod for Baldur's Gate II: v7
~TIDINGS/SETUP-TIDINGS.TP2~ #1 #0 // Dark Tidings V. 1.4
~INLOVEUNDEATH/INLOVEUNDEATH.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Dreadful Tales: In Love, Undeath - a new quest and companion for BG2EE -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: v1.4
~JUNIPERANDTHESTONELEECH/JUNIPERANDTHESTONELEECH.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Dreadful Tales: Juniper and the Stone Leech - companion and a quest mod for BG2EE ToB: v1.2
~BLACKHEARTS_EET/SETUP-BLACKHEARTS_EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install Blackhearts for EET: v1.0
~LUCY/LUCY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Lucy the Wyvern: v5.0
~C#SB_SILBER/SETUP-C#SB_SILBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adalon's Blood - Modification for BGII by Gandalf the white: 14
~DC/DC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Crawl: v12
~FISHINGFORTROUBLE/FISHINGFORTROUBLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fishing for Trouble by Yovaneth: v3.2.8
~FISHINGFORTROUBLE/FISHINGFORTROUBLE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Fishing for Trouble - Major character portraits: v3.2.8
~CLIFFHISTORY/SETUP-CLIFFHISTORY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Cliffette's 'History' BWI contest entry: v2
~ITEMUPGRADE/ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades -> Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades): v44
~ITEMUPGRADE/ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades -> Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades): v44
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // General AI Improvements: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature Improvements: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #401 // Miscellaneous Enhancements -> Without Additonal Random Encounters: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional Shadow Thieves Content: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Extended Reynald Sequence: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Hell Trials: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #12 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue Enhancement Only: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // The Tragedy Of Besamen: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Further Slaver Involvement: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Nazariel The Lich: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reward Negotiation: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #21 // Infernal Thievery: v3.2
~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Will NPC, shaman stronghold and new shaman kit for BG2EE: 1.5
~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #1 // Change shaman .tlk string to remove "Ineligible for any stronghold" line: 1.5
~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #2 // New items for shamans and undead NPCs: 1.5
~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #3 // Optional: Drider and Dark Treant Enemies: 1.5
~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #4 // Crossmod Banters: 1.5
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #0 // Lady Elgea's extended plot: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #1 // Anomen's extended plot: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #2 // Jerlia's Ore Shop: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #3 // Elven holy water in the Temple of Lathander: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #4 // Wave Blade in Treasury: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #5 // Silver Dagger in Irenicus Dungeon: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #6 // Bards can spend the night at the festival (Five Flagons): beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #7 // A bard for the bard stronghold: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #8 // Silver Sword: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #9 // A Tunnel for Saradush: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #10 // Temple of Mask in Docks District: beta_4
~SNAKES/SNAKES.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Slithering Menace (for BGII:ToB only): v4.0.0
~DW_LANTHORN/DW_LANTHORN.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Rhynn Lanthorn lens quest -> Classic Version (faithful restoration of cut content from the original game): v beta 1
~AJANTISBG2/AJANTISBG2.TP2~ #1 #0 // Sir Ajantis NPC for BGII: 20
~KIVAN/SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #100 // Kivan of Shilmista: v18
~KIVAN/SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #202 // Change Deheriana's Class from Fighter/Mage/Cleric to: -> Specialist-Mage, Diviner: v18
~KIVAN/SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #300 // Install Herd's Alternative Portrait for Kivan.: v18
~FADE/SETUP-FADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fade: An NPC for Baldur's Gate II: SoA and ToB: 5.6
~FADE/SETUP-FADE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Fade NPC: reactions to Romantic Encounters (RE may be installed before or after this component): 5.6
~XAN/XAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II: v17
~XAN/XAN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install alternate class for Xan? -> Change Xan's class to Fighter/Mage: v17
~YESLICKNPC/YESLICKNPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yeslick NPC for BGII: SoA & ToB -> Yeslick is a regular Fighter-Cleric: v3.0
~SETUP-ALORA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chosen of Mystra's Alora NPC Mod: 1.5
~SARAHTOB/SETUP-SARAHTOB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sarah NPC Romance Mod for BG2:ToB: 5
~NINDE/NINDE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ninde NPC Mod for BGII: v3.0
~YVETTE/SETUP-YVETTE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yvette Romance - BG2 Romance Character: 5.0
~ADRIAN/ADRIAN.TP2~ #0 #2 // Adrian for BGII -> Change Adrian's class to Mage/Thief: v6
~ADRIAN/ADRIAN.TP2~ #0 #20 // Crossmod content: v6
~ADRIAN/ADRIAN.TP2~ #0 #30 // Adrian Tolerates High Reputation -> Always: v6
~ARATH/ARATH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Arath NPC for BGII: SoA & ToB: v6
~ISRA_BG2/ISRA_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Isra for BGII: v3
~ISRA_BG2/ISRA_BG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Content: v3
~FOUNDLING/FOUNDLING.TP2~ #0 #0 // Foundling: Between the Shades -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 4.4
~BRANWEN/SETUP-BRANWEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Branwen BG2 NPC mod for players and modders: v3
~BANTERPACK/SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn: v15
~BANTERPACK/SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal: v15
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA: v5.9
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB: v5.9
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB: v5.9
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // NPC Conflict Revisions: v5.9
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored Aerie/Jaheira/Anomen interjection in Underdark: v5.9
~MAZZY/MAZZY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Mazzy Friendship: v3.5
~YOSHIMO/YOSHIMO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yoshimo Friendship Mod for BGII: SoA: v4.5
~VALYGARFRIENDSHIP/VALYGARFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Valygar Corthala Friendship: v1.3
~HAERDALIS_FRIENDSHIP/HAERDALIS_FRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Haer'Dalis Friendship for BG2: ToB: v1.2
~WINGS/SETUP-WINGS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Wings for BG2:EE
~WINGS/SETUP-WINGS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Restore missing banters?
~WINGS/SETUP-WINGS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Remove conflict with Hexxat?
~PAINA/PAINA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pai'Na NPC for BG:EE
~PAINA/PAINA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Alternate Portrait
~FHAUGY/FHAUGY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fhaugy - Baldur's Gate 2: EE NPC: 0.82
~LHANND/LHANND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Lhannd - Baldur's Gate 2: EE NPC: v1.3
~FYALVARA/FYALVARA.TP2~ #0 #2 // Fyalvara - Baldur's Gate 2: EE NPC -> Make Fyalvara a dual-class totemic druid / fighter (may only level up as a fighter): v1.0
~YOSHIMOSREMORSE/YOSHIMOSREMORSE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yoshimo's Remorse: v2.0
~SLANDOR/SLANDOR.TP2~ #1 #0 // The Minotaur and Lilacor: 2.0
~TASHIA/SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tashia NPC Mod -> Full version (ToB required): v1.3
~TASHIA/SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #2 // Tashia Add-on Pack by Bri and Lord Ernie (English only, Tashia ToB Required) -> Action Style dialogues: v1.3
~TASHIA/SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #5 // Alternate portrait for Tashia. -> Tashia's Alternate Portrait 2.: v1.3
~KELSEY/KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kelsey: V6
~KELSEY/KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #2 // Alternate portraits -> Install Alternate Kelsey portrait set #1, by Karse Soze (hooded Kelsey)?: V6
~KETO/SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Keto-SOA NPC V2: V5
~KETO/SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #1 // Keto/Kelsey Interaction (Requires Kelsey-SOA😞 V5
~KETO/SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #2 // Banter Accelerator: V5
~SKITIANPCS/SETUP-SKITIANPCS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Skitia NPCs for Baldur's Gate 2: 1.007
~SKITIANPCS/SETUP-SKITIANPCS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Skitia NPCs: Romance Theme Soundtrack -> No Romance Theme Music: 1.007
~EVANDRA/SETUP-EVANDRA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Evandra NPC: v2.2
~EVANDRA/SETUP-EVANDRA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Content: v2.2
~NEPHELE/NEPHELE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Nephele NPC Mod for BGII: SoA & ToB: v2.7
~SIRENE_BG2/SIRENE_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sirene NPC for BG2:EE
~SIRENE_BG2/SIRENE_BG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Choose an alternate class for Sirene? -> True Paladin
~WALAHNANBG2/WALAHNANBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Walahnan NPC for BG2EE: 1.00
~C#BRANDOCK/C#BRANDOCK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Brandock the Mage: v1.5
~C#BRANDOCK/C#BRANDOCK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Brandock the Mage: Crossmod Content: v1.5
~C#BRANDOCK/C#BRANDOCK.TP2~ #0 #50 // Use Short Cutscene in Thalantyr's Abode: v1.5
~C#GREYTHEDOG/SETUP-C#GREYTHEDOG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Grey The Dog NPC: 8
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #0 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - New quest for Baldur's Gate 2 EE: v4.7
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #1 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Allow Skie to return as a joinable NPC: v4.7
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #3 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - The Return of Eddard Silvershield (quest & a joinable NPC😞 v4.7
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #5 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Add brand new SoD-oriented items to BG2: v4.7
~G3ANNIVERSARY/SETUP-G3ANNIVERSARY.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Gibberlings Three Anniversary Mod: v11
~A7-TESTYOURMETTLE/SETUP-A7-TESTYOURMETTLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Test Your Mettle!: 1.2
~A7-TESTYOURMETTLE/SETUP-A7-TESTYOURMETTLE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Reduced experience for killing monsters -> Reduce by 75% (recommended): 1.2
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Shadows of Amn: v16
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Throne of Bhaal: v16
~IMOENCANDIE/SETUP-IMOENCANDIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen Can Die In Spellhold: 1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #105 // Revised Corporal Undead: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #156 // Revised Dragons: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #106 // Revised Magical Beasts: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #108 // Revised Vampires: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #109 // Enhanced Battles: Candlekeep Catacombs: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #112 // Enhanced Battles: Mutamin's Garden: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #116 // Enhanced Battles: Xvart Village: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #114 // The Surgeon's Plight: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #111 // Sarevok's Assassins: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #101 // Prevent chapter 6 cutscene from moving party to Candlekeep: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #118 // Minor Quest Tweaks (BG1😞 v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #122 // Complete more/all Vision Quest encounters: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #132 // Enhanced Battles: Trademeet: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #159 // Minor Quest Tweaks (SoA😞 v6
~CLIFFKEY/SETUP-CLIFFKEY.TP2~ #0 #1 // A Mod for the Orderly - Add a Keyring to Faerun! See readme for more details about the choices below. -> Consistency Plus version: v7
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Item Revisions by Demivrgvs: v4beta10sd17
~HEARTWOOD/HEARTWOOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Heart of the Wood (WeiDU version): 7.0.0
~S3DISCLUBS/S3DISCLUBS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Distinguisable Clubs: V1.1
~VALHORN/SETUP-VALHORN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Horns of Valhalla: v2
~OFHEIRLOOMSANDCLASSES/OFHEIRLOOMSANDCLASSES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Of Heirlooms and Classes - new forgeable artifacts for different classes: v2.1
~SILVER_STAFF_OF_AULE/SILVER_STAFF_OF_AULE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Silver Staff of Aule: v10.0 BETA
~SILVER_STAFF_OF_AULE/SILVER_STAFF_OF_AULE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Alternate Icons -> Icon N.1 by CrevsDaak (default): v10.0 BETA
~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT/FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #18 // Install Forgotten Armament Items -> ONLY Install New Items: v1.1
~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT/FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #11 // Add Breach Scrolls to Sorcerous Sundries: v1.1
~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT/FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Replace Boots of Speed (Paws of the Cheetah): v1.1
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Made in Heaven: Item Pack: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #1 // Icewind Dale items for Baldur's Gate 1 & 2: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #2 // Planescape Torment items for Baldur's Gate 1 & 2: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #3 // BG1-style Wands of Frost & -Lightning: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #5 // Alternative Healing Potions -> Healing Potions work as in Icewind Dale: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #7 // Change item type of Holy Symbols -> Holy Symbols are Amulets: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #9 // Turn generic Full Plate into Field Plate: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #10 // Turn all Dragon Scale Armor into Scale Mail: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #11 // P&P Mace of Disruption (and similar items): v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #14 // Add Potions of Extra Healing in BG1: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #15 // Nerf BG1 easter egg items: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #16 // Sensible Shops (see readme): v7
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Spell Revisions: v4.19
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #20 // Mirror Image Fix: v4.19
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #55 // Spell Deflection blocks AoE spells: v4.19
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #60 // Update Spellbooks of Joinable NPCs: v4.19
~IMOENISSTONE/SETUP-IMOENISSTONE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen gets turned to stone in Promenade fight: 1.0
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Store Revisions: v4beta10sd17
~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #2 // Add Staff of Wizardry: v1.5
~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #3 // Add custom inventory animation to the Staff of Wizardry: v1.5
~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #8 // Add ranged attack and a tweak to the Staff of the Magi -> Add ranged attack + replace invisibility with increase of casting speed: v1.5
~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #10 // Add circlets: v1.5
~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #12 // Add Wand Case: v1.5
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #60 // Two-Handed Axe Item Pack: v5
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #50 // IWD Class Updates: Bard: Add IWD Bard Songs: v5
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #150 // IWD Class Updates: Bard: Use IWD Spell Progression: v5
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #30 // IWD Arcane Spell Pack: v5
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #40 // IWD Divine Spell Pack: v5
~IWD1_EET/SETUP-IWD1_EET.TP2~ #1 #1 // Icewind Dale: Heart of Winter in Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition Trilogy
~IWD2_EET/SETUP-IWD2_EET.TP2~ #1 #0 // Icewind Dale 2 in Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition Trilogy
~ICEWIND_EET/ICEWIND_EET.TP2~ #1 #0 // IceWind_End
~A7-TOTLM-BG2EE/A7-TOTLM-BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Trials of the Luremaster for Baldur's Gate: 3.1
~A7-TOTLM-BG2EE/A7-TOTLM-BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Rebalance weapons and equipment: 3.1
~A7-TOTLM-BG2EE/A7-TOTLM-BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #32 // Reduce experience from monsters and quests -> Reduce by 75 percent: 3.1
~TRAP_OVERHAUL/SETUP-TRAP_OVERHAUL.TP2~ #0 #110 // Trap Overhaul -> Monk Evasion, Fast Detection: 0.20
~D5_IWD_EET_INTEGRATION/D5_IWD_EET_INTEGRATION.TP2~ #1 #100 // Add IWD Campaigns to the EET Menu: 0.9.1
~D5_IWD_EET_INTEGRATION/D5_IWD_EET_INTEGRATION.TP2~ #1 #110 // Adjust IWD1 XP for Full Campaign: 0.9.1
~D5_IWD_EET_INTEGRATION/D5_IWD_EET_INTEGRATION.TP2~ #1 #115 // Adjust IWD1 Creature Stats for Full Campaign: 0.9.1
~D5_IWD_EET_INTEGRATION/D5_IWD_EET_INTEGRATION.TP2~ #1 #130 // Adjust IWD2 XP for Full Campaign: 0.9.1
~D5_IWD_EET_INTEGRATION/D5_IWD_EET_INTEGRATION.TP2~ #1 #135 // Adjust IWD2 Creature Stats for Full Campaign: 0.9.1
~D5_IWD_EET_INTEGRATION/D5_IWD_EET_INTEGRATION.TP2~ #1 #150 // Add HoW access to BG2: 0.9.1
~D5_IWD_EET_INTEGRATION/D5_IWD_EET_INTEGRATION.TP2~ #1 #155 // Remove Overpowered Items from HoW: 0.9.1
~D5_IWD_EET_INTEGRATION/D5_IWD_EET_INTEGRATION.TP2~ #1 #160 // Add IWD1 Easter Egg Content to BG2: 0.9.1
~CELESTIALS/SETUP-CELESTIALS.TP2~ #0 #0 // PnP Celestials: v9sd1
~CELESTIALS/SETUP-CELESTIALS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Deva and Planetar Animations: v9sd1
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #100 // Cleric Remix: 8.1
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #103 // Install Silverstar of Selune Cleric Kit: 8.1
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #115 // Install Firewalker of Kossuth Cleric Kit: 8.1
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #127 // Install Feywarden of Corellon Cleric Kit: 8.1
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #409 // Install Forest Runner Ranger Kit: 8.1
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #412 // Install Justifier Ranger Kit: 8.1
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #415 // Install Wilderness Runner Ranger Kit: 8.1
~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Changes to trueclass bards and thieves, and unmodded game kits (required for other components): v16
~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add new bardic store and thief items: v16
~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install Acrobat bard kit: v16
~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install Chorister bard kit: v16
~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Install Adventurer thief kit: v16
~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Install Burglar thief kit: v16
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #1 // Thief kit revisions: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #2 // Thief High Level Ability revisions: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bard High Level Ability revisions: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #8 // Upgradeable Equipment: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #12 // Shadow Thief Improvements: v4.92
~BARDICWONDERS/SETUP-BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Bardic Wonders: Dancer Kit
~BARDICWONDERS/SETUP-BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Bardic Wonders: Troubadour Kit
~BARDICWONDERS/SETUP-BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bardic Wonders: Items
~A7#IMPROVEDSHAMANICDANCE/SETUP-A7#IMPROVEDSHAMANICDANCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Shamanic Dance: 3.1
~A7#IMPROVEDSHAMANICDANCE/SETUP-A7#IMPROVEDSHAMANICDANCE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Expanded Shamanic Dance for high level characters: 3.1
~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Core Monk Revisions: 0.3
~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Shining Hand Monk: 0.3
~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Broken One Monk: 0.3
~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Long Death Monk: 0.3
~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Old Order Monk: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Cure and Similar Spells Bypass Spell Protections: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2105 // Add 1-Round Blindness Effect to Color Spray: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2108 // Change Protection from Petrification into 'Mirrored Eyes': 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2116 // Allow Targets of Sleep to Wake on Hit: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1151 // Reduce Damage but Improve Blindness in SR's Sunscorch: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1152 // Improve Faerie Fire: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2201 // Add Missile Avoidance to Blur: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2209 // Make Luck Affect Whole Party: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2212 // Move Mirror Image to 3rd Level: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2213 // Add Lingering Effects to SR's Stinking Cloud: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2215 // Make Web Slow Instead of Hold: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2217 // Change Agannazar's Scorcher to Melf's Fiery Missiles: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2224 // Improve Glitterdust: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2251 // Add Deafening Effect On Hit to Decastave: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1202 // Make Barkskin Block One Attack Each Round: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1207 // Make Goodberry an Out-of-Combat Mass Regeneration: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1212 // Tweak Slow Poison: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1251 // Improve Damage and Damage Type of Alicorn Lance: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2305 // Make Haste and Slow Properly Cancel Each Other: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2321 // Make Spell Thrust Target Actors: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2324 // Make Hold Undead and Control Undead Bypass MR: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1323 // Improve Casting Time of Exaltation and Spiritual Clarity: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1351 // Add Faerie Fire and Slow On Hit to Moonblade: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1352 // Increase Range of Icelance: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2413 // Allow Target of Otiluke's Sphere to Use Inventory Screen: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2418 // Set Fire Shield and Acid Sheath Spells to be Breachable: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2451 // Make Shadow Monster Summons More Illusionary: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1404 // Change Neutralize Poison into 'Remove Afflictions': 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1451 // Make Smashing Wave Party-Friendly: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2508 // Improve Function of SR's Waves of Fatigue: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2518 // Change Damage Type and School of Phantom Blade: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #25231 // Change Sunfire -> Change Sunfire into 'Missile Storm': 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1505 // Make True Seeing Party-Wide: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1603 // Set Blade Barrier to be Breachable: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1609 // Make False Dawn Bypass Magic Resistance: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1611 // Make Wondrous Recall Restore all 1st- and 2nd-level Spells: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1613 // Make Physical Mirror Block 1 Attack Per Three Seconds: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1614 // Make Sol's Searing Orb Easier to Throw: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1707 // Make Sunray Bypass Magic Resistance: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2708 // Change Mantle into 'Iron Skin': 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2711 // Adjust the Effects of Chaos: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2714 // Change the Effects of Prismatic Spray: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1710 // Add Slow Effect to Holy Word: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2808 // Set Moment of Prescience to Not Breachable: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2811 // Move Symbol: Fear to 7th Level: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2916 // Move Shapechange to 8th Level: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2915 // Move Black Blade of Disaster to 8th level: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2914 // Add Instant Death Effect to Energy Drain: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2923 // Change Summon Planetar into Summon Noble Genie: 1.6
~A7-CHAOSSORCERER/A7-CHAOSSORCERER.TP2~ #0 #0 // "Chaos Sorcerer" kit: 2.7
~A7-CHAOSSORCERER/A7-CHAOSSORCERER.TP2~ #0 #20 // Make "Wild Mage" kit unavailable for character creation: 2.7
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #11 // Rebalanced Spell Schools: 0.9.49
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #1201 // Rebalanced Arcane Opposition Schools -> No Opposition Schools: 0.9.49
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #13 // Revised Illusionary Clones: 0.9.49
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #14 // Revised Invisibility and True Seeing: 0.9.49
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #20 // Revised Dragon Disciples: 0.9.49
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #31 // Sorcerer: Favored Soul: 0.9.49
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #33 // Sorcerer: Sylvan Disciple: 0.9.49
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #53 // Revised Metamagic -> Innate metamagic, learned from scrolls or character generation: 0.9.49
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #63 // Cantrips -> Cantrip Wands: 0.9.49
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #67 // Choose-Your-Own Familiar: 0.9.49
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #68 // Pooky's Mod: Imbue Familiars: 0.9.49
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #72 // Sorcerer Spell Switching -> Change spells once every three levels: 0.9.49
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #80 // Multiclass Sorcerers: 0.9.49
~REFINEMENTS/SETUP-REFINEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised High Level Abilities -> Install revised HLAs for all classes: beta 4.36
~WILL_TO_POWER/WILL_TO_POWER.TP2~ #0 #200 // Add the Psionicist, rogue/psion: 2.5
~WILL_TO_POWER/WILL_TO_POWER.TP2~ #0 #300 // Add the Soulblade, fighter/psion: 2.5
~WILL_TO_POWER/WILL_TO_POWER.TP2~ #0 #400 // Add the Psypher, ranger/psion: 2.5
~WILL_TO_POWER/WILL_TO_POWER.TP2~ #0 #500 // Add the Cerebremancer, mage/psion: 2.5
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #50 // Move the Cavalier to the Fighter Class: 5.3.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #55 // Add the Corsair (fighter kit): 5.3.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #60 // Add the Weaponmaster (fighter kit): 5.3.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #80 // Add the Tomb Tunner (fighter/thief kit): 5.3.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #90 // Add the Rake (thief kit) and revise the Swashbuckler: 5.3.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #96 // Add the Ninja (thief kit): 5.3.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #97 // Add the Ninja (fighter/thief kit): 5.3.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #105 // Add the Spellfilcher (mage/thief kit): 5.3.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #110 // Add the Loremaster (mage/thief kit): 5.3.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #120 // Add Regional Ranger kits: 5.3.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #125 // Add the Mage Hunter (ranger kit): 5.3.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #130 // Add the Barbarian Ranger (ranger kit): 5.3.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #151 // Move the Archer to the Fighter Class: 5.3.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #155 // Add the Elven Archer (ranger kit): 5.3.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #160 // Add the Halfling Slinger (fighter/thief kit): 5.3.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #165 // Add the Marksman (thief kit): 5.3.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #205 // Revised Archery: 5.3.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #220 // Expanded Multiclassing: 5.3.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #225 // Revised Ranger Spell Table: 5.3.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #230 // Revised Stalker: 5.3.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #235 // Revised Beastmaster: 5.3.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #240 // Improved Rangers: 5.3.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #245 // Revised Movement Bonuses (Quickstride): 5.3.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #265 // Revised Monk Fists: 5.3.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #280 // Revised Backstabbing: 5.3.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #290 // Revised THAC0 Progression: 5.3.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #400 // Bard Overhaul: Multiclass Bards: 5.3.2
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Shield Bonuses: v4beta10sd17
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #17 // Weapon Changes: v4beta10sd17
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Enchantment Doesn't Affect Speed Factor of Weapons: v4beta10sd17
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #19 // Revised Backstabbing -> More Weapons Usable for Backstabbing: v4beta10sd17
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Revised Critical Hit Aversion: v4beta10sd17
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1060 // Kensai Can Wear Bracers: v4beta10sd17
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #25 // Choose a Sphere System -> nuFnP: a new sphere system (fewer spheres, more balanced, closer to PnP😞 0.85sd20
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #31 // Install Cleric kits: 0.85sd20
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #33 // Install Druid kits: 0.85sd20
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #36 // Install Paladin kits -> ...for all those, PLUS Neutral/Evil/demihuman deities: 0.85sd20
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #45 // Revised Paladin Spell Table: 0.85sd20
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #75 // Alter Priests' Weapon/Armor Usability: 0.85sd20
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #80 // Apply Sphere System (REQUIRED for the sphere system to work): 0.85sd20
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #91 // Multiclass Druids: 0.85sd20
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #95 // Multiclass Cleric kits (install AFTER all other kit mods!!): 0.85sd20
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #99 // Apply FnP Multiclass Kits to NPCs: 0.85sd20
~5E_SPELLCASTING/5E_SPELLCASTING.TP2~ #0 #100 // Change All Casters to 5E System: 1.20
~5E_SPELLCASTING/5E_SPELLCASTING.TP2~ #0 #902 // Bonus Spell Slot Items and 5E Casters -> bonuses to casting slots only: 1.20
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Remove Helmet Animations: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #30 // Change Nalia's Avatar to Thief: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #181 // Unique Containers [Miloch] -> Unique icons only: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1036 // Make Cloakwood Areas Available Before Completing the Bandit Camp -> All of Cloakwood except the mines: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1075 // Send BioWare NPCs to an Inn [DavidW/Zed Nocear]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Reveal City Maps When Entering Area: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds [Sabre, Baldurdash, Weimer] -> Keep class restrictions: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1226 // Adjust Cromwell's Forging Time -> Eight hours: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1230 // Allow Cespenar to Use Cromwell Recipes: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1251 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Alora to Gullykin: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1253 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Quayle to the Nashkel Carnival: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1255 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Tiax to Beregost: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1270 // Change Cloakwood Mine Chapter End Change Trigger to Non-TotSC Behavior [plainab]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2080 // Delay High Level Abilities: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No restrictions: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2339 // Remove Summoning Cap for Regular Summons: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2360 // Remove Racial Restrictions for Single-Classes: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2371 // Alter Dual-Class Restrictions -> Allow non-humans to dual-class: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2410 // Druids Use 3E Alignment Restrictions: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2530 // Lightning Bolts Don't Bounce [Angel]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2540 // Speed Up de'Arnise Keep Stronghold Quests: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% learn spells: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound [Weimer]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch - Alter How Party NPCs Complain About Reputation -> NPCs can be angry about reputation but never leave [Salk]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3124 // Stop Haer'Dalis-Aerie Romance from Starting: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3170 // No Drow Avatars On Party In Underdark [Weimer]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3175 // Disable Romances: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3196 // Alter Hostile Rest Spawns -> Increase frequency by 50%: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3230 // Taerom Makes Additional Ankheg Armor [Icendoan/grogerson]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3276 // Recoverable Throwing Weapons [argent77] -> 75% chance to recover after a successful hit, vs. enemies only: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3280 // Give Every Class/Kit Four Weapon Slots: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3310 // Start New Games with Party AI Turned Off: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3320 // No Depreciation in Stores: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // ToB-Style NPCs: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 values: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 values: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good Alignment: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 values: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 values: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil Alignment: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4110 // Give Kagain a Legal Constitution Score of 19: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4120 // Give Coran a Legal Dexterity Score of 19: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4130 // Make Xan a Generalist Mage [Mike1072]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4140 // Don't Auto-Assign Advanced AI Scripting to Party: v16
~METWEAKS/METWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Give Monks a cooler Deflect Missiles ability
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Set Spell Weapon APR to 2: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Add Backstab Immunity to the Ring of Danger Sense: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Proper Missile Deflection for the Gloves of Missile Snaring: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Improve Detonating Weapons: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Revised Barkskin for the 'Skin of the Forest' Armor: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3052 // Change IR's Rod of Absorption -> ...Longer Protection: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3055 // Permanent Fear Protection for the Badge of the Brave: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // The Gargoyle Cloak Applies Stoneskin Instead of an AC Bonus: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3070 // The Dwarven Thrower Hammer Usable by Non-Dwarves: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Improve Azlaer's Harp and Methild's Harp: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Metamagic Instead of MR for Cloak of the Weave: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3120 // Free 1st-level Spellcasting for Some Items: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Add a Saving Throw Against Level Drain Effects: 1.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Increase Dragons' Hit Points -> 50% More Hit Points: 1.6
~POISON_NO_BYPASS/SETUP-POISON_NO_BYPASS.TP2~ #0 #3 // No Weapon -> Limited Exclusions(Anti-magic, AoE, Gaze): Mirror Image or Stoneskin: 1.0
~POLYVORP/POLYVORP.TP2~ #0 #10 // Rebalanced Vorpal Weapons (affects enemies and players): v1.00
~POLYVORP/POLYVORP.TP2~ #0 #20 // Make all Dragons immune to Vorpal hits (previously some were, with default rebalancing none are): v1.00
~SCROLLCASTERLEVELMOD/SCROLLCASTERLEVELMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Scroll Caster Level Mod: v1
~SETUP-AMMOLESS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ammoless Launchers do not add their ammo's effects when using real ammo.: 1.1
~ENCHANT/ENCHANT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Enchant the Missile Launchers
~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4 // House Tweaks: Monk Can Use Quarterstaves: 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #8 // House Tweaks: Not-So-Indestructible Rats: 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #9 // House Tweaks: Good-Aligned Roleplay Rewards (BG2:EE😞 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #16 // House Tweaks: Hoodless Thief Avatars: 1.91
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Wilson's strength doesn't stack indefinitely: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Joinable NPCs don't have null kits: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // NPCs don't go in inaccessible locations: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #90 // Wish Hardiness doesn't stack with itself: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #160 // Bala's Axe dispels reasonably well: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #190 // Death Ward protects against Aec'Letec's Death Gaze: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #250 // Loosen NPC item restrictions: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #260 // Green Slime poison can be cured: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #270 // Barrityl's Bigger and Better Burden: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #280 // Allies against Bodhi are better prepared for vampires: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Map notes for BGEE quests: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #460 // Candlekeep XP boost: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #463 // Variable drow MR (core component): 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #465 // Choose base drow MR (required) -> Low (35): 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #471 // Choose MR progression rate (required) -> No level-based change: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #475 // Choose sunlight penalties (required) -> Dazzled (-2 to hit, -2 AC versus missiles): 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #480 // Alternate Adoy's Belt: 3.0
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2170 // Reputation has no Effect on Store Prices: 1.5
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2180 // Charisma has a stronger Effect on Store Prices: 1.5
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Fix Wild Mage Items and Spells: 1.5
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Standardize Poison Immunity: 1.5
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Free Action does not Prevent Haste or Movement Rate Bonus: 1.5
~D5_LOWER_DC_REQ/D5_LOWER_DC_REQ.TP2~ #0 #0 // equalize stats required to dual-class
~ZGMAGIC/ZGMAGIC.TP2~ #0 #125 // Install Spell Revisions standard Conjure Water Elemental when IWD spells from IWDification/SCS are installed: 0.1sd1
~EET_END/EET_END.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET end (last mod in install order) -> Standard installation: 12sd2 for mobile 2.5
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3041 // Reduce the number of Arrows of Dispelling in stores -> Stores sell a maximum of 5 Arrows of Dispelling: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3505 // Wider selection of random scrolls: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // More realistic wolves and wild dogs: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4052 // Decrease the rate at which reputation improves -> Reputation increases at about 1/3 the normal rate: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4115 // Thieves assign skill points in multiples of five: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4171 // Increase the price asked by Gaelan Bayle -> Gaelan wants 60,000 gold pieces: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4230 // Delay the arrival of the "bonus merchants" in the Adventurers' Mart and the Copper Coronet: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5080 // Improved textscreens in Tales of the Sword Coast: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Smarter Mages: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Smarter Priests: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Potions for NPCs: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6310 // Slightly smarter carrion crawlers: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6320 // Smarter basilisks: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved doppelgangers: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7010 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7090 // Improved Cloakwood Druids: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7100 // Improved Bassilus: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7110 // Improved Drasus party: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7200 // Tougher chapter-two end battle: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7210 // Tougher chapter-three end battle: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7220 // Tougher chapter-four end battle: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7900 // Improved minor encounters: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8000 // Make the starting dungeon slightly harder: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8020 // Spellcasting Demiliches: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8040 // Tie difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings to the difficulty slider: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8100 // Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8130 // Rebalanced troll regeneration: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8190 // Improved Minor Encounters: v33.4
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #115 // Allow Mages to scribe memorized spells onto scrolls -> Scrolls can be scribed everywhere: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #125 // Rangers' Animal Empathy improves with experience: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #152 // PnP Fiends -> Mod-added fiends are also affected: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #155 // Further Revised Fiend Summoning: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #202 // Revised Bhaalpowers -> Enhance the Bhaalpowers and standardize their casting time: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #261 // Altered XP rewards from locks, traps and scrolls -> Improved (lowered) XP rewards from locks, traps and scrolls: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #270 // Unbiased quest rewards: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #301 // Change the appearance of Valygar's armor: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #302 // Change the appearance of the Robe of Vecna: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #500 // Slightly expanded storage capacity for containers -> Use the recommended storage capacity value (999): v4.53
~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #100 // IWO - Yet Another Revised Armor System: v6.6.2
~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #1012 // IWO - Aesthetic & Enchantment Tweaks -> Replace Enchanted Equipment with Mastercraft: v6.6.2
~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #102 // IWO - Functional Weapon Tweaks: v6.6.2
~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #104 // IWO - IWDEE Item Tweaks: v6.6.2
~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #109 // IWO - All Potions Usable by Any Class: v6.6.2
~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #122 // WPO - Streamlined Proficiency System: v6.6.2
~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #123 // WPO - Combat Skills System: v6.6.2
~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #124 // WPO - Fighting Style Changes: v6.6.2
~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #125 // WPO - APR on Spec: v6.6.2
~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #160 // STO - Saving Throw Overhaul: v6.6.2
~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #200 // SBO - Stat Bonus Overhaul: v6.6.2
~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #201 // SBO - Stat-based Bonus Spell Slots: v6.6.2
~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #2013 // SBO - Stat-based Bonus Spells for 5E Casters -> SBO - bonuses only for casting slots: v6.6.2
~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #202 // SBO - Full Strength for 2-Hand Weapons Only: v6.6.2
~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #206 // SBO - Hit Dice Overhaul -> Generous (above-average) hit points: v6.6.2
~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #210 // XPO - Slower, standardized XP Tables: v6.6.2
~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #2123 // XPO - No Murder XP -> kills give half XP: v6.6.2
~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #223 // XPO - Choose SoD Starting XP -> 125,000: v6.6.2
~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #228 // XPO - Choose SoA Starting XP -> 240,000: v6.6.2
~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #232 // MRO - Magic Resistance Overhaul -> Reduce Magic Resistance: v6.6.2
~MAGIC_BATTLES_REVISED/MAGIC_BATTLES_REVISED.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Magic Battles: 1.7.2
~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Portraits Portraits Everywhere (PPE) - core component: 1.01
~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #100 // Category Portraits (Recommended) -> Sequenced: 1.01
~NPC_EE/NPC_EE.TP2~ #0 #1010 // Remove dual-class flag from Imoen (warning, see Readme): 5.9.9
~NPC_EE/NPC_EE.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Remove dual-class flag from Nalia (warning, see Readme): 5.9.9
~NPC_EE/NPC_EE.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Remove dual-class flag from Anomen (warning, see Readme): 5.9.9
~NPC_EE/NPC_EE.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Remove dual-class flag from all other NPCs (warning, see Readme): 5.9.9
~NPC_EE/NPC_EE.TP2~ #0 #2000 // NPC class/stat/kit choices: 5.9.9
~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #9110 // Mages drop spellbooks. -> 50% of mages drop spellbooks, spellbooks contain 25% of memorized spells.: TB#Tweaks, V 2.61
~A7-TEXTURECONVERT/SETUP-A7-TEXTURECONVERT.TP2~ #0 #7 // Convert PVRZ files -> PVRTC 4bpp: Override files only, alpha-blended files only (iOS recommended): 3.3
~EE_COSMETIC_ENHANCEMENTS/EE_COSMETIC_ENHANCEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Item cosmetic enhancements: Includes new icons, projectiles, recoloring, and addition of pulse and solid glows: v1.0.0
~EE_COSMETIC_ENHANCEMENTS/EE_COSMETIC_ENHANCEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #22 // Improved slime-type monster animations: v1.0.0
~Z_HOTFIXES/Z_HOTFIXES.TP2~ #0 #0 // fix stuff part 1
~DUAL_TO_KIT/SETUP-DUAL_TO_KIT.TP2~ #0 #3 // DUAL_TO_KIT_MENU -> Enable Dualing Kit to Kit(*): 0.34
~DUAL_TO_KIT/SETUP-DUAL_TO_KIT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Grant second-class Kits their Proper Proficiency Selection: 0.34
~D5_SR_4B19_SLEEP_FIX/D5_SR_4B19_SLEEP_FIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // fix Sleep in SR v4b19

This install has gone very well. Doing this a few times over the last year has helped me get a lot of the kinks out. I've kicked the tires a bit, and this install needs substantially less bug investigation and manual adjustments than the past ones. Most of the small or large issues I encountered before (see the last page or so of this thread) have now been handled and weiduized. So I can just install and play. The main things that needed manual adjustment at this point are 1) making sure IWD1_EET and IWD2_EET don't hose PROJECTL.IDS and MISSILE.IDS; 2) removing the extraneous entries from PDIALOG.2DA before installing EET_end; and 3) removing the unneeded "MONTU 8.DLG" file from the override folder before transferring files to the iPad.

So now I'm starting another EET game. Probably will play Candlekeep to the Tree of Life, and then bail. I just don't enjoy ToB these days. But, my plan to cut ToB from the game :kungfu: and recycle that content into chapter 6 of SoA :beholder: is just going to take too long. So, I will start now and just not worry about ToB.

I realized that I tend to stick to a few very similar roles when I play these games. Usually I will either play a fighter, who then dual-classes to mage when his magical talent is 'awakened' by Irenicus, or else a fighter or ranger who dual-classes to cleric around the same time, for the same reason. (I even made a custom cleric kit for this purpose, to represent tapping your own divine power rather than worshipping some other god.) I feel like I should do something a bit different. So I rolled up a cleric of Oghma - a Candlekeep bookworm, no good in a fight, who would eventually dual-class to mage and harness incredible power. But even that is still kind of boring. So now I have rolled up a fighter trained by the Candlekeep guard, and then right away, at level 4 or so, dual-class to druid, training under Jaheira's tutelage. (I think I will kit out Jaheira as a ranger/druid.) I've never played Charname as a druid before. What's more, I never took Jaheira or any other druid all the way to the end, for story reasons. So if I make Charname a druid, I will finally get to play the class for the duration of the game. I will get to try out my new Wildshape system, and harness elementals, etc.

Edited by subtledoctor
7 hours ago, subtledoctor said:

The main things that needed manual adjustment at this point are 1) making sure IWD1_EET and IWD2_EET don't hose PROJECTL.IDS and MISSILE.IDS; 2) removing the extraneous entries from PDIALOG.2DA before installing EET_end; and 3) removing the unneeded "MONTU 8.DLG" file from the override folder before transferring files to the iPad.

Could you elaborate on what ends up in pdialog.2da that needs to be trimmed? I think from other threads that Glams NPC Pack causes an issue there, are there others?