Suggestions and updated russian translation

Guest Ulpian

Guest Ulpian

Hi, thank you very much for such a great mod. I would like to share a few suggestions.

1. It would be nice to replace the text in the main quest after defeating Sarevok, because it is unclear where to go, and the record itself is clearly outdated.
@31475 = ~The Temple of Bhaal

This shall be my final confrontation with Sarevok. I do not intend to let him escape, and I doubt he will surrender. I must make preparations for the difficult battle ahead.~

2. It would also be nice to remove the Dukes from the Ducal Palace (and NPC's from SoD), as some mods open access to Baldur's Gate from BG2

3. I think these characters could use the portraits they have in SoD
C#STFENS.CRE - BDFENSTE.bmp
C#STELTA.CRE - DELTAN.BMP
BDFENSTE.CRE - BDFENSTE.BMP

4. Updated Russian translation

PS. By the way I forgot to give Entar's body to the harbor master during the test and ended up coming to Entar with Entar's body :)

On 8/20/2023 at 10:14 PM, Guest Ulpian said:

3. I think these characters could use the portraits they have in SoD
C#STFENS.CRE - BDFENSTE.bmp
C#STELTA.CRE - DELTAN.BMP
BDFENSTE.CRE - BDFENSTE.BMP

There is no portraits for these characters in the unmodded game, and they don't have portrait names. This request needs to go to the portrait mod you were using.

On 8/20/2023 at 10:14 PM, Guest Ulpian said:

2. It would also be nice to remove the Dukes from the Ducal Palace (and NPC's from SoD), as some mods open access to Baldur's Gate from BG2

Fenster and Corwin already consider this (there is a typo in Corwin's script, will be fixed in next version).

In next version, the mod-added Duke Eltan will be removed after BG1 is finished.

No other Duke will have a DestroySelf() script added by EndlessBG1.

Reason: EndlessBG1 uses the original Duke cres. Duke Belt is still there from the original game. Duke Jannath is spawned in in case she died if the Imoen-Duke Jannath componnt is installed, but it is the original cre files and she could have survived the fight just as well. Any mod who opens up BG1 in BGII:EET needs to account for Duke Belt and Duke Jannath themselves; if I add scripts to remove them via EndlessBG1 I might end up screwing whatever another mod wants to do here.