Issues with and questions about my BGT install

8 minutes ago, subtledoctor said:

Have you tried casting Break Enchantment to undo the polymorph?

Yeah, i bought several scrolls and tried them but it didnt work. I can try again.

Just did another test, copied BOLT05A.00001.ITM into override folder and renamed it to BOLT5A.ITM

Dispel, cast either as a spell, innate ability or from a scroll, then works as expected. The temple version is still unavailable.

Let me know if you want me to try anything else, thanks

Finally got round to finishing BG1 moved on to BG2 and now I've got another problem.

After clearing the starting dungeon and getting out to Waukeen's Promenade I can't move to most other areas in the city, the game crashes, with the following;

ASSERTION FAILED! Return Address: 0x9997ED File: ChDimm.cpp Line: 7641 Expression: pBiffHeader->dwFileType != mmioFOURCC('B', 'I', 'F', 'C') Message: c:\bgt all\bgii - soa\cd3\DATA\AREA0900.BIF: attempted to use compressed BIF from CD, check free hard drive space

The .BIF file  in the error log changes depending on which area I try and move to.

I've tried using DLTCEP to un bif the relevant files but that hasn't helped, though I might have done something wrong there.

I've gone back and tested my unmodded backup install of BGII and it works fine, I was able to use MoveToArea to leave the dungeon and go to any area in Amn and then use the normal travel points to move around.  So I tried copying the CD2 and CD3 \Data files from my just tested backup, into my modded install and I'm still getting the crashes.

Has anyone got any ideas what's gone wrong?

I did try copying a AREA.BIF from a BG2EE install into my oBGT game and that seemed to work but I'm not sure if that was a good idea, just wanted to see what would happen. Probably a dumb question but are the AREA####.BIF files from the EE games compatible with oBG2/BGT?

Thanks