Showing stat based checks during dialog

Does showing the stat in the dialog box look odd?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I really liked this mechanic in KOTOR games where it would show what stat is giving you extra dialog choices. I'm thinking it might be cool to add this feature to my mod instead of it being hidden, so you'll know that you're getting secret dialog.

My only concern is that it may look out of place since stat checks are not shown like this any other time throughout the game.

What do you guys think? Will choices like #4 on this look odd? This specific example would only appear if the PC has a wisdom score of 16+.

Screenshot (2).png

37 minutes ago, Clockwerk said:

Rogue Rebalancing does this and uses backslashes to display the brackets, i.e. \[Intelligence\].

Personally I've always liked it.

Works perfect, thanks for that!

34 minutes ago, jastey said:

How did ( ) not work for you? I use text like ~(He smiles.) Blabla~ without problems.

You're right I mixed it up, I tried a bunch of different characters it must have been {} that didn't work.