Vanilla Baldur's Gate 1 modlist

Hi,

Not sure if this has been asked before but is there a list of vanilla Baldur's Gate 1 (+Tales of the Sword Coast) mods available? I have managed to install the Widescreen mod and Tweaks Anthology, which seems to work fine, however I am getting a screen flickering issue which I cannot seem to figure out how to get rid of. I read a post on GoG which spoke about some mods, but I cannot find them available to download, either the website is down or the link to the files are broken. This was the list I saw:

Gibberlings 3:
BG1 Quests and Encounters - Installed
BG1 Tweaks - Installed

Pocket Plane Group:
BG1 Unfinished Business
Xan Friendship
Fields of the Dead (not recommended for novice players)

Black Wyrm Lair:
Drizzt Saga (not recommended for novice players)
Herbs and Potions
Grey Clan Episode 1 (not recommended for novice players)

Chosen of Mystra:
Dark Horizons (not recommended for novice players)
Stone of Askovar
Dark Side of the Sword Coast (not recommended for novice players)
Back to Baldur's Gate (not recommended for novice players)

Rosenranken:
Sir Ajantis for BG1

As mentioned, I was wondering if someone has access to these old mods as I was planning to go back to BG1 and do some modding of my own. If there are other mods which anyone would like to recommend, that would also be welcome.

I had made a mod for it before years ago on an older system and I will need to try and dig out where it is (maybe on a USB somewhere).

Thank you !

1 hour ago, Moonboy187 said:

however I am getting a screen flickering issue which I cannot seem to figure out how to get rid of.

Which game version are you using? GOG?

If it's enabled, try unticking the "Use Hardware Acceleration" option in the config menu.

3 hours ago, Moonboy187 said:

Gibberlings 3:
BG1 Quests and Encounters

Still valid, most components.

Pocket Plane Group:
BG1 Unfinished Business
Xan Friendship
Fields of the Dead (not recommended for novice players)

Should still be compatible with oBG1. For FotD there should be a mod version for oBG1 at least.

There is more:

GibberlingsThree:

-(most components of) bg1re

G3/Kerzenburgforum:

-Ajantis Portrait Pack

You probably do not play in German, otherwise there'd also be MK's Textpatch (for German BG1+TotSC) at Kerzenburgforum.

Rosenranken:
Sir Ajantis for BG1

Is still compatible with oBG1 (please play the romance - I put a lot of work into making it compatible with oBG1). The Rosenranken site is dead though, it's Kerzenburgforum now, or you can just grab Ajantis BG1 Expansion here at G3).

1 hour ago, Daulmakan said:

Which game version are you using? GOG?

If it's enabled, try unticking the "Use Hardware Acceleration" option in the config menu.

I have the DVD version which has all 5 disks in one and a seperate disk for TotSC. I installed the UK5512 patch which allowed me to install the widescreen mod as it would not install without it. The flickering was there prior to patch install and still is. 

25 minutes ago, jastey said:

Still valid, most components.

Should still be compatible with oBG1. For FotD there should be a mod version for oBG1 at least.

There is more:

GibberlingsThree:

-(most components of) bg1re

G3/Kerzenburgforum:

-Ajantis Portrait Pack

You probably do not play in German, otherwise there'd also be MK's Textpatch (for German BG1+TotSC) at Kerzenburgforum.

Is still compatible with oBG1 (please play the romance - I put a lot of work into making it compatible with oBG1). The Rosenranken site is dead though, it's Kerzenburgforum now, or you can just grab Ajantis BG1 Expansion here at G3).

Unfortunately, I don't speak German as English is my native language, but I will most certainly check the mod out. 

I did notice Sorcerers Place having a section for BG1 mods so I will need to check that at some point.

3 minutes ago, Moonboy187 said:

I have the DVD version which has all 5 disks in one and a seperate disk for TotSC. I installed the UK5512 patch which allowed me to install the widescreen mod as it would not install without it. The flickering was there prior to patch install and still is. 

You might be missing the direct draw fix that GOG ships the game with, I don't think new directx versions play nice with the game.

39 minutes ago, Moonboy187 said:

Unfortunately, I don't speak German as English is my native language, but I will most certainly check the mod out. 

MK's Textpatch replaces game textlines with changes& corrections - makes no sense in other languages than German.

The other mods I mentioned have English versions. I don't know about BWL + CoM mods.

20 hours ago, Daulmakan said:

You might be missing the direct draw fix that GOG ships the game with, I don't think new directx versions play nice with the game.

Would you know of a way to fix it since I do not have the GOG version? I'm reading online about some fixes, but one involves using BG TuTu, which I don't want to use as I prefer the oBG1 style of gameplay

So I managed to sort the flickering issue, I found a site which had linked the Drawfix and that seems to have sorted it out. I do have a questions though. 

Firstly, is it possible when creating scripts for spellcasters in oBG1 to set interrupt to False as a variable so that all spellcasters cannot be interrupted or would I need to set it within each block? Since in BG1 pausing has a habit of cancelling spellcasting, I figured I would like to try this and see how it would go, I don't normally pause the game, but when I do I don't want spells not to trigger.

Secondly, would it be possible to export oIWD1 creature animations into oBG1 following the same method of using NI to export the .BAM's etc? Since BG1 is the older game, I'm not really sure if it would work or not as I would like to bring some elements of IWD 1 into, I already own the original CD's so installing it isn't really an issue. 

Thank you!