[BG1 NPC mod] Suddenly not enough disk space to save?

Guest bmardiney

Guest bmardiney

I installed the G3 BG1 NPC mod only opting to not install Kivan's alternate portrait, everything else is in. But now when the game tries to autosave, or I try to quicksave, I get a message saying I don't have enough disk space to save my game. Hard saves seem to work fine. What is going on?

Guest bmardiney

Yeah I had to install the merger before the NPC mod would even install. But why would it only be for auto and quicksaves, leaving hard saves perfectly fine?

Guest bmardiney

Nope, not encrypted and I don't have a OneDrive. Literally all that changed with the game or files is that I installed the merger mod and the NPC mod.

Guest bmardiney

I see no such file in that folder. Is there a chance that installing the mod messed with Administrator/user privileges for the game? That's the only thing I've found searching around that is even vaguely like what I'm seeing.

Guest bmardiney

Alright well I totally uninstalled and reinstalled everything and I'm not seeing it anymore. No idea what happened. Thanks for the help everyone.