DLTCEP tutorial update

I do occasionally still come through here... 😄 and recently noticed two topics that reference my DLTCEP tutorial where the author is having problems when following the Overlays tutorial. I've added a note that explains there is a problem with pvrz tilesets and that the solution is to use Argent77's tis2ovl converter.

-Y-

Your tutorials are wonderful and were a great help when I tried my first steps in adding own areas to me mods. (To be precise: I don't think I could have done it without them.)

Would you (re)post a link to them so people can find them more easily?

Aw crap. I used Visual Code to edit the files and I've just seen the mess it's made of using apostrophes. New file on its way (sigh).

[Edit] Done. I've also removed the line of letter 'c' that was so thoughtfully provided my seventeen-years old cat. He has arthritis, but I think it was his short-term memory loss that caused the problem as he obviously forgot what he was going to write. He's also blind (no eyes) which wouldn't help. He never forgets where his food is though.

Edited by Yovaneth