Upgrade Question

Buck Naked

I already have several Tutu games started with Tweaksv12 installed -- is it safe to just go ahead and install Tweaksv13 over it?

And while we're at it, a question about multiplayer. :) Do all the players have to have all of their mods set to all of the exact same choices for each and every option, or is it only important that they all have the same version numbers -- in other words, is it the host's option choices for the mods that determine what's available in the game, right?

I already have several Tutu games started with Tweaksv12 installed -- is it safe to just go ahead and install Tweaksv13 over it?

Yes, though some new tweaks (the NPC stat tweaks for example) require a new game. Existing tweaks should be fine.

And while we're at it, a question about multiplayer.  :)  Do all the players have to have all of their mods set to all of the exact same choices for each and every option, or is it only important that they all have the same version numbers -- in other words, is it the host's option choices for the mods that determine what's available in the game, right?

Sorry, BG2 multiplayer is handled locally, which means every player needs to have an identical setup--same version, same patch, same mods, same mod order.

Yes.

And while we're at it, a question about multiplayer.  :)  Do all the players have to have all of their mods set to all of the exact same choices for each and every option, or is it only important that they all have the same version numbers -- in other words, is it the host's option choices for the mods that determine what's available in the game, right?

I've never played multiplayer but I believe that everyone has to have the same mod options installed. The same version numbers would certainly be advisable. I don't know what determines what is available in-game but if it, say, unlimited arrow stacks isn't installed on your game you're not going to get them--regardless of what the host has installed.

Cam's faster and more knowledgable.

Sorry, I was afraid I might not be specific enough. In a hurry at the time, don't you know. :)

What I'm asking about multiplayer is well, obviuosly, you all need the same version of Tutu, same mods installed, and same versions of those mods; but do ALL players have to have the same setting for, say, the Universal Clubs component, or will they all just default to the setting that the host is using on his computer?

BG2 multiplayer is handled locally, which means every player needs to have an identical setup--same version, same patch, same mods, same mod order.

"Identical" means "Identical" everything has to be the same. What do you mean "setting?"

You may be able to uses different languages for your mod installs.

Archived