Shadow Thief Improvements + gMinion

Bursk

<snip>

Summary: Do NOT install Shadow Thief Improvements if you think there is a chance you might ever again want to work for Bodhi.

Ha, ha, shame on you for siding with Bodhi!

Hey, how else was I going to test that component? And I should add that if you've got Quest Pack installed as well as STI, Brega's quest for you to go kill Aran Linvail will still slam you up against the wrong end of STI; though that's in Chapter 6, and some of SimDing0's coding (accidentally, I believe) softens up aVENGER'S, so you'll be better off.

TuTu: Yes, gMinion works with TuTu. Simply install your BG2 mods as usually, and install Tutu as normal. It will pick up the BG2 mod changes.

Azazello,

how is that the author doesn't specify in the Readme that gMinion is TuTu compatible ? Only Shadow of Amn and Throne of Bhaal are in fact officially reported as compatible...

Thanks!

The readme wouldn't have any reference to TuTu at all because it was developed years before TuTu was even started.

I guess I was wrong about compatibility. I just tested spells Monster Summoning I, II and III and the monsters did not follow aroung the caster. Sorry for the mislead.

Another feature request for Cirerrek.

EDIT: Macready is all over this, see thread http://forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?showtopic=5336

Archived