Siiiiiiigh.

RavenBlack

Even though I'll actually never be able to install this (BG refuses to Full Install on my comp, for some reason, so I can't use Tutu), I'm really enjoying just reading the dialog.

I haven't been able to install TuTu and I haven't gotten any advice so far, but I would like to atleast read the whole thing through. So how did you read it when it wasn't even installed (=>not being able to use Infinity Explorer etc)..? Now that I already started a new game with BG2 (and Edwin <3) I'd like to know how I can read the BG1NPC dialogues!

Sorry about your TUTU troubles. I find that most problems, are unfortunately due to faulty CDs, as they age, and get scratched etc.

If you just want to read the texts, then we have everything in D-files, which are simply text files. So, what you can do, you can download the mod, extract it into some dummy folder, and browse the contents of D (or Dialogue) subfolders in the AJROM, BRROM, COROM, DYROM, SHROM and XAROM. All files with the extension D could be open in TXT or even Word, I think.

Sorry about your TUTU troubles. I find that most problems, are unfortunately due to faulty CDs, as they age, and get scratched etc.

If you just want to read the texts, then we have everything in D-files, which are simply text files. So, what you can do, you can download the mod, extract it into some dummy folder, and browse the contents of D (or Dialogue) subfolders in the AJROM, BRROM, COROM, DYROM, SHROM and XAROM. All files with the extension D could be open in TXT or even Word, I think.

Thanks Domi! I'm glad that even though I couldn't get TUTU to work, I can still expercience the dialogues and the romances at least to some extent. :D

Archived