Auren V3 Bugs

theacefes

Guest Bons

At the funeral for Nalia's father, Auren interjected a line that looks meant for someone else when talking with Bonchy:

INTERJECT_COPY_TRANS2 NALIAJ 213 aurencommentnaliaj

== K#AurenJ IF ~InParty("K#Auren") InMyArea("K#Auren")~ THEN

~Ooh...you told her off, Miss De'Arnise.~

END

I also noticed a missing period toward the end of the Valinor/Arianna scene in the "Don't worry about it, <CHARNAME>" line.

Guest Isotas

When I install this mod.

I got message "This expression has a typo in the second part: Global("AurenJaheiraBanter2","2007")"

I checked "AR2007.baf".

"Global("AurenJaheiraBanter2","AR2007")" is correct string?

Sorry for my poor English.

But I wish you can understand hat I mean.

When I install this mod.

I got message "This expression has a typo in the second part: Global("AurenJaheiraBanter2","2007")"

I checked "AR2007.baf".

"Global("AurenJaheiraBanter2","AR2007")" is correct string?

Sorry for my poor English.

But I wish you can understand hat I mean.

Global("AurenJaheiraBanter2","2007",0) on line 6 should be Global("AurenJaheiraBanter2","AR2007",0).

I get a very strange encounter. Two fellows spawn in, Valinor and Ariana. Valinor, I believe, has a voiced line about having been looking for Auren. Then they stand there.... and stand there.... and stand there. I let the game run all night to see if they would ever add to that first comment - no dice.

If I click to talk either of them, they have "being kicked out of the party" dialogue upon which they leave if I don't allow one or the other to "re-join" the party. Neither has a portrait if I do take one or both into the party, nor is there any conversation between them, between them and the PC or between them and Auren.

Not that I would want to take either into my party, since I have a full party and the last thing I need is another warrior type, let alone two of them.

This is holding me up significantly, as I assume they have something to do with a quest in the mod, which obviously is not happening if they both walk off, saying "Goodnight ladies, ladies goodnight".... :suspect:

Besides the usual, i.e. Baldurdash, EoU, IU, Flirts and Banters, the only mod I have installed with Auren's is the Imoen Romance.

Some other things I've noticed; Auren can wear the gloves of Thievery [pick pocket gloves] although I can't imagine why she can.

One of the guys who spawns in has five profs in L Swds... but is armed with a flail?:down: The other guy has an impossible strength rating [as Auren does] - his being 16/01 which there is no legitimate way of having.

I got the odd response at the funeral as well, where she she says "Ooh... you told her off!" after Nalia says "Bonchy, is that you?"

Auren's chainmail is a bit odd - it can be worn by Stalkers!

Thanks.

When you yoink Valinor and Ariana's DPLAYER# scripts, you may also want to reset their morale to: Recovery 60, break 5 rather than the <CHARNAME> values of recovery 10 and break 0.

You might also want to check Auren's morale break and recovery, as they're too a bit off too for an NPC. :blush:

Just a question for my own reference, will changing the moral break and recovery settings on Arianna and Valinor really matter since

SPOILERS

They don't fight, they simply have a conversation with Auren and leave?

END SPOILER

Also, for Auren, are the correct numbers 5 and 60?

Archived