Shadowkeeper and Easy Tutu

Lemernis

I'd like to slightly edit a BG1Tutu game. In the past I've used Shadowkeeper with no problems. Now using Easy Tutu for the first time, the one saved game I have so far for BG1Tutu isn't showing up on SK's list of saved games. I've trieed placing the folder I created for Shadowkeeper in the SoA, Baldur'sGate Tutu, and Baldur's Gate folders. But the saved game (and an additional save I made) for testing purposes) didn't show up. The games in question are named, archived, single player games. When using Easy Tutu, does Shadowkeeper no longer work?

Hello -

I'd like to slightly edit a BG1Tutu game.  In the past I've used Shadowkeeper with no problems. Now using Easy Tutu for the first time, the one saved game I have so far for BG1Tutu isn't showing up on SK's list of saved games.  I've trieed placing the folder I created for Shadowkeeper in the SoA, Baldur'sGate Tutu, and Baldur's Gate folders.  But the saved game (and an additional save I made) for testing purposes) didn't show up. The games in question are named, archived, single player games.  When using Easy Tutu, does Shadowkeeper no longer work?

There's no problem with it -- this is just a variation on the same theme from your other EasyTutu post. EasyTutu creates a separate installation, and ShadowKeeper just needs to be pointed to it. Settings -> Installation Directory from the SK menu bar.

Archived