Amber doesn't like me

Guest Tiggs

Guest Guest

hi first time posting here. Love Amber she is so cool. Have a couple questions though.

How far along should the romance be before you pay the cooing idiot (Gaelan)? The last talk Amber initiated was about a poster mixup between me and Imoen. I have done all the flirst and talks i have been able to (lots), but am still worried? Will the romance progress asfter i go on to the next chapter, or do i have to go back?

My Amber like number is 112 btw.

hi first time posting here.  Love Amber she is so cool.  Have a couple questions though.

How far along should the romance be before you pay the cooing idiot (Gaelan)? The last talk Amber initiated was about a poster mixup between me and Imoen.  I have done all the flirst and talks i have been able to (lots), but am still worried?  Will the romance progress asfter i go on to the next chapter, or do i have to go back?

My Amber like number is 112 btw.

Glad that you like her. Amber's romance is not tied to the main plot of the game in the sense that certain talks could come only in certain chapters and not in later ones (there is some Underdark-specific content that requires you to be far enough in the romance, but that's it; and even this does not affect the progress of the romance). Theoretically, you could even pick Amber up in Chapter 6 and still enjoy the whole romance.

Guest Guest

Okay, then why hasn't she said anything to me for 10 game days? I went through all of the shadow guilds stuff and Yoshimo's guild related crap, but she hasn't said anyhting since the poster mixup. DOes she have stuff to say on the Spellhold island?

Okay, then why hasn't she said anything to me for 10 game days? I went through all of the shadow guilds stuff and Yoshimo's guild related crap, but she hasn't said anyhting since the poster mixup. DOes she have stuff to say on the Spellhold island?

That depends on what was the last thing she said. :down: Sorry, I didn't realise that you already told that above. Try resting outside at night. :suspect:

Amber has things to say about Brynlaw, spellhold and about the events there.

Archived