Comments on A Hard Day's Knight

CamDawg

Those priests gotta charge overheads. Wear and tear on the knees, incense tax, difficult prayer tariffs, blasphemy surcharge (indespensible for hamster resurrections), the list goes on! :D

My only comment on the story is: Heheheheh, how very apt.

Heh, thanks Camdawg. I make no guarantees on what I write, or where. In Sheep's Clothing is still on Hiatus, as is Echoes of the Past.

And this was written when my muse for Del's module escaped her chains.

*grins* And you are correct, the cost for ressurecting a hamster wouldn't be that expensive, not as expensive as say a human.

Glad you liked it BigRob as well. Though I did have to make one blatant problem that someone else noticed. I had Edwin's eye pierced when I meant eyebrow...ouch.

Actually, the title reminds me of a song...

"Its been a hard day's knight, and I've been working like a Orog..."

;)

yep, haer and edwina do sound like a married couple...

"luscious honeysuckle"... :)

minsc has a leather thong???!!! :O

"chickadee"... :O

well, it was pretty obvious edwin was going to cast contagion on haer... :p

wow...so really minsc was wrong all these years, its not...

"go for the eyes boo, go for the eyes!!!"

its actually...

"go for the (deleted) boo, go for the (deleted)!!!"

oh no...obviously boo didn't get squished by the statue...but I hope he wasn't hurt...

oh my...how did you squeeze in so many double meanings and innuendos???

urm..one more...abdel is from the offical bg2 novelization, right??? the most annoying bhaalspawn of them all...

"His name is abdel, abdel gorionson,

no one you read, is more annoying than he..."

amazing how the flipper theme song fits almost any situation...

Great fun, right boo?

squeek, eek!!!

:rant::O

Most of the innuendo and double-meaning weren't deliberate. And no Haer really doesn't want to get it on with Edwin, but he does like twitting the wizard.

And remember when I said Boo was resurrected? Well, a falling statue does spill a lot of hamster guts. If I get the next section done, then we will find out where the knight comes from. *sighs* Poor, poor Keldorn.

And yes, that is the Abdel I was thinking of, though I freely admit I haven't read the books, so I am fairly sure I got the characterization wrong.

Most of the innuendo and double-meaning weren't deliberate.  And no Haer really doesn't want to get it on with Edwin, but he does like twitting the wizard.

And yes, that is the Abdel I was thinking of, though I freely admit I haven't read the books, so I am fairly sure I got the characterization wrong.

You've got to be kidding, right??? about the innuendo and double entrendres being NOT deliberate??? whoa...

oh yeah, i think everyone understands haer is twitting edwina, rather severely...but he sure seems to have so much fun doing it...hmmm..methinks he enjoys it just a bit too much...hmmm... :O:):O

urm...you were wise to not read the books...abdel makes conan look like a genius... :rant:;):O

Well, they weren't consciously deliberate then, if that makes sense.

As for Haer Dalis', I just chalk it up to him not being able to run like he used to, so any port in the storm, as it were...

YAY!!!  now the plot turns tword treachery and deceit..

methinks you're planning edwina's plot to go awry in a most comical and funny way... :)  :p  :p

yay!!! ;)  ;)  :D  :)

Well, Edwin is known for his deceit. And who knows, Edwin may surprise you in his capability.

Archived