A typo or two

Guest Guest_Ginger_*

I'm out for the whole day today, and most of the day tomorrow, and then I am back to work for thr week; I'll see if I can sneak into the foras, but I am not exactly a TRA guru. Everything worked fine for me when I TRA'fied Kivan appart from a couple of places where the syntax was incorrect, and that was helped with by Idobek and Cam, iirc for batch-files.

Guest Guest_Niai_*

I hope no one minds me just posting this here instead of making a new thread, but it's such a small typo that I didn't think it warrented one. In one of the latter parts of the Dynaheir romance, (the one where she talks to you about seeing your dreams), one of the dialogue choices is 'If there is no more to life than battles, than is it worth living?'

In one of the latter parts of the Dynaheir romance, (the one where she talks to you about seeing your dreams), one of the dialogue choices is 'If there is no more to life than battles, than is it worth living?'

Thank you, and.... fixed! Anyone and everyone should feel free to cotribute; if you don't post, it doesn't get fixed :)

Domi, I understand completely. I think this needs a Code Guru - the problem seems to be Faldorn's TRA. She keeps having entries like

SAY @278 Fyurry

which leads me to believe that there is a syntax error on her D that has gone undetected. I will ask around the fora!

EDIT: Never mind. Your comment on syntax fixed it; apparently, some of the ADDIAL.D entries had a flag phrase marked on them for quick finding (or simply a problem with a copy/paste). The SAY lines in question had SAY ~text~ Fyrra or some such after them. i will go back through again with a close look at eveything beginning with SAY and make sure that the syntax is correct. Gotta love Crimson!

Just so the folks who have dedicated so much time to building and improving this mod know how much they have accomplished over the years, a search of just the SAY lines (no replies, cutscenes, CHAIN references [that is a huge amount alone, not included in this number]; just the old-fasioned, plain SAY lines)...

> 8129 occurrence(s) have been found.

Now THAT is an accomplishment.

EDIT: Never mind. Your comment on syntax fixed it; apparently, some of the ADDIAL.D entries had a flag phrase marked on them for quick finding (or simply a problem with a copy/paste). The SAY lines in question had SAY ~text~ Fyrra or some such after them. i will go back through again with a close look at eveything beginning with SAY and make sure that the syntax is correct. Gotta love Crimson!

How odd; something along the lines of the DIALOGUEF.TLK or something issue, I suppose. Probably a mass-repalce error, instead of adding soundfile references, as Fyrra is something from Minsc/Dynaheir's world.

Archived