Melissa disney, as imoen

He's also in a couple of the Star Trek movies. I recognized his voice when I first started playing the game, but it took me a while to remember his name. It's amazing that several Trek actors lended their voices to this game.

In 'Grail', does he play the main guest star?  The one who thinks he is Arthur?

watch my geek meter go up thru the roof...

you're confusing grail with another episode, which i can't remember the name of, with another one...

the one with the guy who thinks he's arthur had the actor who played logan on logan's run...he was actually a weapons officer on a earthforce ship, who fired on the mimbari on the first encounter with the mimbari, triggering the earth mimbari war...

the grail episode featured a guy who's been searching for the grail all his life...that one had david warner... :D:D:D

In 'Grail', does he play the main guest star?  The one who thinks he is Arthur?

watch my geek meter go up thru the roof...

you're confusing grail with another episode, which i can't remember the name of, with another one...

the one with the guy who thinks he's arthur had the actor who played logan on logan's run...he was actually a weapons officer on a earthforce ship, who fired on the mimbari on the first encounter with the mimbari, triggering the earth mimbari war...

the grail episode featured a guy who's been searching for the grail all his life...that one had david warner... :D:D:D

Um... I'll up your geek meter even more and say "WRONG!"

Caedwyr is correct. David Warner played the character Aldous Gajic who was, in fact, searching for the grail. For a synopsis of the episode check out Lurker's Guide to Babylon 5

Edited to add: This is the Overview from the Lurker's Guide for the episode "Grail":

A traveller comes to B5, seeking the Holy Grail. A series of unexplained attacks on several Lurkers may be linked to Ambassador Kosh. David Warner as Aldous Gajic. Tom Booker as Jinxo. William Sanderson as Deuce.
Caedwyr is correct.  David Warner played the character Aldous Gajic who was, in fact, searching for the grail.  For a synopsis of the episode check out Lurker's Guide to Babylon 5

Edited to add:  This is the Overview from the Lurker's Guide for the episode "Grail":

A traveller comes to B5, seeking the Holy Grail. A series of unexplained attacks on several Lurkers may be linked to Ambassador Kosh. David Warner as Aldous Gajic. Tom Booker as Jinxo. William Sanderson as Deuce.

But Aldous Gajic doesn't think he's King Arthur. Caedwyr said:

In 'Grail', does he play the main guest star? The one who thinks he is Arthur?

The ep with the guy who thinks that he's King Arthur is "A Late Delivery From Avalon". And David Warner doesn't come anywhere near it. :D

Websites are good, but having the actual episode in your DVD player at the time is better. Spooky coincidence, that..... :D

Sorry, I came off kinda strong there. But it's easy to see where the confusion comes from. King Arthur and Holy Grail just naturally go together. I used to maintain a B5 website, but I'm a little rusty on the eps, which is why I referred to Lurker's Guide, which is still the best one around.

I was refering to a Late Delivery from Avalon. Delenn being the Lady of the Lake and all. So, Grail is season 1, episode 15 (not counting the pilot). Lurker's Guide is definately one of the best. I was glad to learn that Staczynski hadn't lost his touch with Crusade. Too bad how the studios ruined and killed that show.

Ok, how many others here are Babylon 5 fanatics?

*raises his hand*

I was refering to a Late Delivery from Avalon.  Delenn being the Lady of the Lake and all.  So, Grail is season 1, episode 15 (not counting the pilot).  Lurker's Guide is definately one of the best.  I was glad to learn that Staczynski hadn't lost his touch with Crusade.  Too bad how the studios ruined and killed that show. 

Ok, how many others here are Babylon 5 fanatics?

*raises his hand*

:D Me too! :D

But then, I guess you kinda gathered that already. :D

Archived