duplicated ProEvil 15" and Nagative plane protection

sturmvogel

After reinstalling and starting a new game I've gotten DR to work except for one little problem. My ranger/cleric has the 2 above spells in both 3rd and 4th level spell-books.

I have a large variety of mods installed so it may not necessarly be DR, but I didn't notice the problem when I couldn't get DR installed before.

Do you have any other mods which may be modifying these spells installed after DR? Some of the older mods (i.e. Ascension) may overwrite DR changes with old Detectable Spells packages.

Rule of thumb is to install Ascension early before most mods, I believe. Makes sense as it's one of the oldest/earliests mods out there. Oh, and always add the missing carriage return at the top of Ascension's Stat.ids file

Do you have any other mods which may be modifying these spells installed after DR? Some of the older mods (i.e. Ascension) may overwrite DR changes with old Detectable Spells packages.

Rule of thumb is to install Ascension early before most mods, I believe. Makes sense as it's one of the oldest/earliests mods out there. Oh, and always add the missing carriage return at the top of Ascension's Stat.ids file

I was playing a mega-install (without TDD and NEJ) and I was installing DR close to the end to avoid most issues. BP incorporates most of Ascension and that was definitely installed way before DR.

Archived