So Many Choices, So Few Proficiencies

EiriktheScald

Skald's start with only 2 proficiency slots  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Looks good.. But that's what I've been saying all along..

As long as it looks good to you, that's all that really matters (it is for your NPC after all - no PCs are going to be able to wear this thing and a lot of folks don't really look at description BAMs anyway, except to read the stats ???).

That's a shame.. I allways read the description of an item the first time I see it.. They can be quite entertaining...

Yes... much strength flows from the BAM. But beware the Dark Side. Anger, fear, aggression... the Dark Side of the Sword Coast are they. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Darth Miloch. Never his mind on where he was. Hmm? What he was doing. Hmph. Adventure. Heh. Fixpacks. Heh. A Jedi craves not these things.

Looking good! The size of the helm is possibly a little larger than in-game helmets, but it's close enough.

I also applaud the use of the unique descriptive text. Maybe not everyone will read it, but it's great detail for the mod. ???

Looking good! The size of the helm is possibly a little larger than in-game helmets, but it's close enough.

Which helm are you referring to? Description or large inventory? Both are larger than bioware standard. I'm still fiddling with the description BAM btw (okay, I'm meticulous about such things :( ).

I also applaud the use of the unique descriptive text. Maybe not everyone will read it, but it's great detail for the mod. ???
Just felt like adding some applause.

Nice graphic, and the description poetry has a good, sagaish feel.

It's little things like this that help the character come alive, I think.

I usually tend to stick relegiously to one or the other-either melee or ranged. Mainly due to lack of proficancy points, but also if a character goes melee in my group they either have a sword and shield or dual-weild. Except minsc. Two handed swords ftw. That being said I sometimes feel quirkly and do a longbow or somesuch and a single shortsword or somesuch.

I sometimes do dual-weilding, but I tend to avoid it now. The novelty's worn off, and I see so many dual-weilding characters in rpgs and whatnot.

I thought the last one you did was the "final" version... :D

Actually, it may not be as "sketchy" but I like the fact you can see the central crest better on this one.

So where's this Gimp script of yours? :p

That was the final effort on that one. :p Script? I said a script could be written... not that I actually did write one! I'll work on the script while I finish the axe next.

Archived