A message from Miss Fitz

I've made it back to the states, with a few days to recover. Family will be demanding my attention for a bit, and I'll be looking for a new place to live where I can hook up a reliable internet connection, but essentially I'm back on the game! Hear that, Bev? :cool:

And yes, the trip was great. Sad it's over. Can't wait for the next one, when I get the money and time for it, anyway. :)

I went to Europe for two months, saw lots of big cities and a few small towns in 13 different countries, spent more money than I should have and met lots of interesting people. :(

To summarize, anyway. Longer than that and I'll need my own forum. :p Cam? :D

Surely the international group here is mature enough to not get drawn into such rivalries!

However, I can certainly share the itinerary. By country, I managed to efficiently visit England, Scotland, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Austria, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Poland, Holland, Belgium and Ireland. Sadly, my mate and I only hit the bigger cities in mosts of these places, and not for very long. So I can't really say which were the most impressive. I am, however, willing it ponder on it further should any feel so inclined as to offer a monetary incentive. :(

LOL.

Surely the international group here is mature enough to not get drawn into such rivalries!

Yeah, right. Rivalry and competition exist everywhere. Not that I care that much myself, though...

However, I can certainly share the itinerary. By country, I managed to efficiently visit England, Scotland, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Austria, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Poland, Holland, Belgium and Ireland. Sadly, my mate and I only hit the bigger cities in mosts of these places, and not for very long.

Sheesh, that's a shitload of countries you've been to Fitz. I've not been in that many countries here myself, and I am a European (a Belgian, to be more precise).

However, I can certainly share the itinerary. By country, I managed to efficiently visit England, Scotland, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Austria, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Poland, Holland, Belgium and Ireland. Sadly, my mate and I only hit the bigger cities in mosts of these places, and not for very long. So I can't really say which were the most impressive. I am, however, willing it ponder on it further should any feel so inclined as to offer a monetary incentive.  :(

You've done well. Given how many countries you've done, I suspect we'll not be seeing you agains soon. :p

Archived