Amber`s Dead

davfra

She was killed in the usual way by that dastardly vampire. When I go to the temple of ogmha in the docks, they dont initiate dialogue about vampires.

Should I just go to the temple ruins anyway or would I be wasting my time?

I have the tomes regarding vampirism from the graveyard district.

I just can`t stand the thought of the poor little things body sitting in my kit bag!

Yeah, just go to the temple. We'll have to re-check that Oghma thing... Although, I recall that we have occasionally failed to get the hint at the temple of Oghma even with Bioware NPCs. But as said, just going to the temple of Amaunator should work fine.

She was killed in the usual way by that dastardly vampire. When I go to the temple of ogmha in the docks, they dont initiate dialogue about vampires.

I just can`t stand the thought of the poor little things body sitting in my kit bag!

I haven't played all the way thru with Amber or with Fade yet, but I am pretty sure that the Oghma temple in the Docks is for the Fade mod. It could be for Amber as well, but I am just wondering if you've confused the 2 mods?

I haven't played all the way thru with Amber or with Fade yet, but I am pretty sure that the Oghma temple in the Docks is for the Fade mod. It could be for Amber as well, but I am just wondering if you've confused the 2 mods?

I wasn`t expecting such quick replies, so I went ahead anyway and everything went fine.

I`ve played this game many times and this is the first time the hint wasn`t given by the priest of Oghma.

Amber was a bit peed off that I`d killed her, which I thought was a bit unfair, seeing as she was trying to kill me at the time!

I always found it a little odd when other romance interests get turned into vampire, slain and then raised again and they're cool as a cucumber afterwards. Amber just takes a bit more emotional approach on the whole undead experience. She'll be fine, eventually.

I always found it a little odd when other romance interests get turned into vampire, slain and then raised again and they're cool as a cucumber afterwards. Amber just takes a bit more emotional approach on the whole undead experience. She'll be fine, eventually.

This is another thing that makes her an interesting NPC. Just like with the way you go to get her in your party. Loved the hoops I had to go through in regards to the paperwork; typical of the government.<LOL>

John

Archived