Finding the bracelet

Sandis84

So Amber just joined me and we are supposed to go to the prison to get some trinket from a guard. But I dont find anything in the prison, the guards dont have any dialogue options for it. What am I to do?

Thanks

Amber is supposed to go and talk to the guard by herself. Is she not in the party anymore, dead or otherwise incapable to speak?

The guard in the prison during the bracelet quest is supposed to be named 'Ed'; he's standing next to the cell where Amber was held. Is he there or is the original game's 'prison keeper' there instead?

If 'Ed' is not there, have you installed mods after Amber?

So Nick said that he sold it to a fence at the Thieves Guild. Does he mean Marina or Gorch? If it's Marina, I'm in trouble because I installed aVENGER'S Rogue Rebalancing after Amber and that mod may have overwritten Marina's script about the bracelet. Is there a fix or some kind of work-around?

So Nick said that he sold it to a fence at the Thieves Guild. Does he mean Marina or Gorch? If it's Marina, I'm in trouble because I installed aVENGER'S Rogue Rebalancing after Amber and that mod may have overwritten Marina's script about the bracelet. Is there a fix or some kind of work-around?

The dialogue overwriting problem only existed in very old versions of Rogue Rebalancing (v3.11 and below). I've fixed that issue a long time ago, so it should now be safe to install RR either before or after Amber.

Archived