Ambers Bracelet

Zerus45

Hey Im not sure if people still post on this thing... but I ran into an issue with amber, when I first walked into the forge and talked to the smith guy who makes all the magic stuff on comission, he keeps repeating the talk about ambers braclet, over and over again! just thought you should know, cause I love the mod and can't imagine the game without it! :)

Hey Im not sure if people still post on this thing... but I ran into an issue with amber, when I first walked into the forge and talked to the smith guy who makes all the magic stuff on comission, he keeps repeating the talk about ambers braclet, over and over again! just thought you should know, cause I love the mod and can't imagine the game without it! :)

I know that its the first thing that Cromwell brings up if you ask him if you have anything that he could make into an item and then you get the conversation with Cromwell, Amber and Charname, but once thats over when you ask him if you have anything else he could use he should move on to something else. If you end the conversation window with Cromwell and click on him again then you'll get the bracelet thing again bec ause its always first before he will talk about any other items.

That's right, just like Cespenar in ToB Crowvell will repeat all of his lines about a certain item until it has been forged to something else. The fact that Amber's bit is quite bit longer can make it a tad annoying, yes. But Crowell's dialogue file is such a mess, that I'm really reluctant to 'forge' Amber's interjections into a more complex form where you cold still return to the sword and bracelet later on without the extensive dialogue. Other option would be that the PC can get the dialogue just once. And if Amber isn't ready to give up the bracelet just then, well then the PC chances are blown.

Scotty, are you still able to talk to Cromwell about the other items in the game, after he has talked about the sword and the bracelet? Just checking...

Meira, I wouldn't think it would be worth any extra work on your part to change things around with Cromwell. He brings up every other upgradable item over and over again as well. The option of giving only one opportunity to do an upgade seems overly harsh especially for someone playing the Mod for the first time.

just my thoughts on it.

Archived