2 Spells

it' amazing, but reading description in 1001st time, I actually noticed that Chain lightning should not be targetable. It's area of effect is supposed to be like Sunfire's, just around the wizard.

About Death Spell - it is said that creatures killed by it cannot be raised or resurrected. So, party members have to chunked=)

and, I want to remind about my post concerning cloak of mirroring here (nobody wants to answer=(): http://forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?showtopic=4278

it' amazing, but reading description in 1001st time, I actually noticed that Chain lightning should not be targetable. It's area of effect is supposed to be like Sunfire's, just around the wizard.

About Death Spell - it is said that creatures killed by it cannot be raised or resurrected. So, party members have to chunked=)

I don't think Chain Lightning works without a target; we're probably better amending the description. I worry that altering Death Spell may be a balance issue.

I'm sure Chain Lightning will work with extended header target: caster, you just wouldn't see very much pizzazz - not without making a new .vvc to fake a fireball.ids entry.

Nothing in the wish spell indicates that the devs really intended to make good on "dead forever unless wish" threats.

Archived