Tra files and fixes: v2 soon

Kulyok

We received a few inquiries about RE translations(specifically one at Aerie.ru yesterday :) ), so I'd better post this notice:

We are going to release v2, with multiple language support and some fixes(Garren and paladin stronghold, for one) before the end of September. No new content, though! Keep an eye at IE Modding News.

All your typo reports will go there, too - so, if you have something to report, please, do so before the end of the week.

I probably should add that I'll be away until September 23th, but v2 changes are minor, RE discussions are civil(especially if one remembers that "discussion<>changes"), everything seems to work, we've got experienced writers and WeiDU programmers on the team who are well-versed in helping BG2 players out, so everything should be all right.

Famous last words...

Little request about TRA files - could you make components titles in TRA first, and after that give a content? It's very unpleasant for eyes to translate it in this way. :] You know what I mean?

Instead of:

@1 = ~Component 1~

@2 = ~Content 1~

@3 = ~Component 2~

@4 = ~Content 2~

@1 = ~Component 1~

@2 = ~Component 2~

@3 = ~Content 1~

@4 = ~Content 2~

Changing the string numbers is no more feasible, as Kulyok said. But if you feel like it, I think it's no problem to rearrange it to

@1 = ~Component 1~

@3 = ~Component 2~

@2 = ~Content 1~

@4 = ~Content 2~

though. But don't expect Kulyok to do this.

Archived