Sarah V1 Released!

theacefes

Thank you for your remarks!

@ jastey: Afraid I can't give you an answer that will satisfy you other than I did it to purposely spite everyone ( I like to do that: No Auren romance! No Sarah prefixes!) ;) No seriously, other than her dlg and script names as well as the other NPCs' script names and dlg names, I didn't see where conflict could occur unless someone decides to make another Sarah mod in which case, shame on them. But if conflict does end up occurring, I will more than likely go back and edit, though, many of the variables have "Sarah" tagged at the beginning of them. Anyway, that's the only explanation I can give you.

Or don't post your code in Q&A threads. ;)

Sorry to be persistent in this, but that's the point about your personal prefix: You don't have to worry about other people's mods variables.

I am recoding a (stable working etc.) Rosenranken mod atm, that was released 2004/2005, adding missing prefixes since it's going to be released in English soon, and I wanted it to match what I thought are nowadays IE-mod standards. My apologies if this sounds patronizing, but I have to admit seeing a freshly released mod that doesn't use them makes me kind of sad. I surely hope no other mod will add an "ANNA.cre", so Sarah's quest will go fine, and so on.

I made a point of putting a spoilers tag on my Q and A posts. Posting code on a Q and A forum is quite different than the jest I made above (yes, surely you didn't take it seriously)

But in any case, this isn't the thread to talk about this. I hope I answered myself clearly enough for you but if I haven't, you can always PM me and we can talk about it there.

I don't expect for this thread to contain no patronizing remarks but it was merely an annoucement thread to let people know where they could download the mod.

And...it was not my intention to upset you.

Archived