Everybody cruising along?

berelinde

So, is everybody doing all right here? Been kinda quiet. An optimist would think that the BGT transition went fine, but I'm still curious.

At this point, it looks like all I have to fix is that one PID NVROL and add a timer to space the lovetalks apart from the flirts.

It's scary if there is little feedback after a new release. Do they all play contently? Did they play with such enthousiasm that they forgot to eat and were starving in front of the screen? Is no-one posting because they all threw their computers in anger out of the window? :)

I didn't come to playing at all lately. :thumbsup: But I promise a long feedback once I manage to take Gavin into the party (I am so curious!).

It's scary if there is little feedback after a new release. Do they all play contently? Did they play with such enthousiasm that they forgot to eat and were starving in front of the screen? Is no-one posting because they all threw their computers in anger out of the window?

I think it's safe to say that Seriously Bad Stuff wasn't there: from my experience, people tend to post "Your mod blew up my install!" within days after the actual release. And Gavin has been out for a while, after all: I think first feedback for Valygar friendship track(Xan ToB) came significantly after the new release.

The tidal wave of feedback will come on the heels of Gavin BG2 NPC, I guess.

I am playing this Mod and I have fun. But I don´t finish this Mod until now, so I can not write a feedback now. But I think this Mod is great and I like this Mod very much.

I had now the Lovetalk: Gavin take a bath... sweet and hot.:) I am looking forward to see the rest of the Mod. :thumbsup:

Thanks, guys!

Yeah, I was more worried about the "Your mod blew up my computer!" kind of thing. He's been out for a while, and there weren't a lot of changes, but there was the conversion to crossplatform variables.

So no news is good news!

All is well on this front, thanks, and I hope your modding efforts are moving along very well :) As of today, I believe I've banished CTDs and got the Chloe mod to work properly.

Now, if only I could find a working Mac OS X version of Kelsey and Gavin to try... :)

Happy gaming,

Eric

Archived