Dili interjection

Caedwyr

Interjection with Dili (in spell hold)

Dili:

"Ooh, you are just like puppy.  He ran when I took his face.  Will you be scared when I take yours?"

Dili changes into the hybrid form.

Delainy:

"That's fairly good, but your stance is all wrong.  You better put more of your weight on your feet, otherwise you will fall flat on your snout the first time you move."

Dili:

"Growl"

I love it.  Delainy doesn't even bat an eye at Dili's ability, and Dili's response is perfect.

As a side note:  Last time I was playing through spellhold I noticed that Dili wasn't teleported downstairs with the rest of the inmates, and I never saw a message about her dying.  Is this normal, or is it likely due to some mod I have installed.  

Dili was a character I always felt sorry for and I wished there was something I could do for her.

I love it.  Delainy doesn't even bat an eye at Dili's ability, and Dili's response is perfect.

As a side note:  Last time I was playing through spellhold I noticed that Dili wasn't teleported downstairs with the rest of the inmates, and I never saw a message about her dying.  Is this normal, or is it likely due to some mod I have installed. 

Dili was a character I always felt sorry for and I wished there was something I could do for her.

Sometimes some of the mages don't quite get there Caedwyr.

This isn't a bug due to a mod, just some inconsistencies in the game, I would imagine.

And yeah, by this point, I'm sure seeing people take on other shape wouldn't surprise Del :D

And yes, I really didn't like what happened to Dili...

I love it.  Delainy doesn't even bat an eye at Dili's ability, and Dili's response is perfect.

As a side note:  Last time I was playing through spellhold I noticed that Dili wasn't teleported downstairs with the rest of the inmates, and I never saw a message about her dying.  Is this normal, or is it likely due to some mod I have installed. 

Sometimes some of the mages don't quite get there Caedwyr.

This isn't a bug due to a mod, just some inconsistencies in the game, I would imagine.

And yeah, by this point, I'm sure seeing people take on other shape wouldn't surprise Del :D

And yes, I really didn't like what happened to Dili...

this is why i hit jon jon with spell hell asap when i get to that area...dili is so much fun...

and i really like the matter of fact way that del reacts to dili...of course, most people do the druid grove bit before heading off to spellhold, its highly lucrative and yields a lot of really good loot, so i would imagine del is aware that shapeshifters are in the mainland...cernd...

btw, cam, the stunned cernd, who does the banter, has more personality than the unstunned cernd... :D:D:D

great dili!!!

urm...any planned for tiax and the girl who can see thru the planes???

i can see a certain commiseration with tiax...delainey popping out of her clothes, and tiax with underwear that's shrunk 3 sizes... :D:D:D

I don't think Dili ever shows up downstairs to participate in the battle, just the other five.  Perhaps they didn't want to show a child dying onscreen as part of the plot, or perhaps they just hadn't figured out any combat-useful powers for her--she wasn't a great mage, cleric/thief, or bard like the others.

Yes, UUF, there will probably be interjections for most of them.  I'm just working on the suggestion list first.  

Then, my normal mode of operation (back when I thought Alan would do a Cyrano mod) was to create interjections for each major quest that comes up (except for the Limited Wish Quest...that I will need to research more).

i think you're right...i don't recall ever seeing a dili killed message, ever...

might be fun to meet her later at the vulgar monkey, and like ginia, you can arrange passage for her back to her home...thru calahan travel services...and del could tell her not to shapeshift in front of strangers anymore...course, after spellhold goes "fftttt..." its doubtful the cowles would have as much influence in athkatla anymore anyway....

Yes, UUF, there will probably be interjections for most of them.  I'm just working on the suggestion list first.  

Then, my normal mode of operation (back when I thought Alan would do a Cyrano mod) was to create interjections for each major quest that comes up (except for the Limited Wish Quest...that I will need to research more).

minsc and aerie's comments on the dung covered gong are absolutely priceless...as funny as edwina's reaction to salvanus... :D  :D  :D

Archived