my half elf looks like a Drow.

Slayer298

I seem to have run an odd bug. I installed the Moinesse's Avatars and now my half-elf looks like a drow both avatar in inventory and game whenever I put her armor on.

I have;

G3 Fixpack v6

G3TweakPack v6

Saerilithv12

G3 Crossmod

G3Sarah

Banterpack

NPC Flirt

IEPBanters

D0QuestPack

Imoen

de'Arnise Romance

Yasraena

Tactics

Thanks in advance!

Depending on the audience, I'd say you've found something cool.

Otherwise, it's strange.

What character class and gender are you running?

I've got to say that I've had Moinesse's Avatars on my system forever, and I've never seen it, but I'm willing to give it the benefit of a doubt.

Screen shots would be nice, if you can manage it.

Well, the Drow are just Elf with colors set differently.

So, if you're seeing the Elf Paper Doll and Avater, that's correct.

If you are black skinned, that's got to be some misapplied color effect, if it happens when you put armor on.

Anyway, Moinesse's Avatar fixes don't do any scripting. Or change any colors. They just change the Avatars.

Well, the Drow are just Elf with colors set differently.

So, if you're seeing the Elf Paper Doll and Avater, that's correct.

If you are black skinned, that's got to be some misapplied color effect, if it happens when you put armor on.

Anyway, Moinesse's Avatar fixes don't do any scripting. Or change any colors. They just change the Avatars.

Well I'm playing a female half-elf fighter and every time i put armor on my avatar and paper doll turns into a female drow. Ahhhh! Okay then. Thanks for the answers everyone :)

Depending on the audience, I'd say you've found something cool.

Otherwise, it's strange.

What character class and gender are you running?

I've got to say that I've had Moinesse's Avatars on my system forever, and I've never seen it, but I'm willing to give it the benefit of a doubt.

Screen shots would be nice, if you can manage it.

Berelinde,

I'm playing a female half-elf fighter this time around. I'll grab screenshots of both paperdoll and ingame for you to see later tonight.

Damn, I'd upload the 3 images/bmp files but the forum won't let me. Says something about not allowing dynamic page tags. Suggestions?
You're better off uploading them (probably as .GIFs or .JPGs) to some free hosting site and linking them from there.
Funny, in the space of a day there has been a half-orc that looks like a human and a half-elf that looks like a drow!

Go cross-breeds!

This is a known issue that comes from drinking too much grog while modding.

Actually, it might be related to this - dunno if we ever did figure it out completely, but I did reproduce it once, but only when using with the Tweaks avatar morphing script.

Damn, I'd upload the 3 images/bmp files but the forum won't let me. Says something about not allowing dynamic page tags. Suggestions?
You're better off uploading them (probably as .GIFs or .JPGs) to some free hosting site and linking them from there.
Funny, in the space of a day there has been a half-orc that looks like a human and a half-elf that looks like a drow!

Go cross-breeds!

Actually, it might be related to this - dunno if we ever did figure it out completely, but I did reproduce it once, but only when using with the Tweaks avatar morphing script.

I"d seen that thread, but I didn't think about it since I didn't install the Tweaks avatar morphing script. Thanks for the heads up, appreciated :)

Hmm... the only thing I ever got out of drinking too much grog while modding was some really screwed up code.
There are some who might argue that we are talking about one and the same thing here. Not *me* of course, I am a half-orc/half-drow/half-who-knows-what who knows the meaning of "takt" or at least how to spell it.

[in all serious, I am not suggesting the mods are buggy, but it could be there are some components in Tweaks that, unintentionally, don't play well with Moinesse, or vice versa.]

Do you get free grog while modding?!
Who said it was free? :)
There comes a point where "dirt cheap" and "free" are practically synonymous, or so close to each other that the difference isn't worth quibbling about, and I exhort you to lower your standards to this same point. It all depends on whether you consider your stomach or your wallet more valuable. As to the contents, and the general composition, I'd have to favour my stomach.

Having said *that*, I will not drink Bud or any swill of that nature. Even orc/drow have their standards, as low as they may be.

Berelinde,

Here's my Weidu log;

The SoA patch 23037, followed by installing ToB followed by patch 24698 and (Beta) 26499 prior to below.

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods

// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod

// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // BETA Core Fixes (please check the readme!)

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #102 // Cromwell's Forging Actually Takes a Day

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #103 // Mixed-Use Dagger Fixes

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings, Dwarves, and Gnomes

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #108 // Remove Second Attribute Bonus for Evil Path in Wrath Hell Trial

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // Additional Alignment Fixes

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun

~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn

~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Install Banter Accelerator? How much time would you like in between NPC banters in-game? -> 20 Minutes

~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for SOA

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for TOB

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Viconia Flirt Pack for SOA

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #10 // Viconia Flirt Pack for TOB

~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA

~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // NPC Conflict Revisions

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // General AI Improvements

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature Improvements

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Creature & Area Improvements -> Boss Improvements Only

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Extended Reynald Sequence

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue Enhancement Only

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #11 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #12 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // The Tragedy Of Besamen

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // Further Slaver Involvement

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Nazariel The Lich

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Reward Negotiation

// Recently Uninstalled: ~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #0 // 1PP: Everything but Potions

// Recently Uninstalled: ~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #1 // New Potion Graphics

// Recently Uninstalled: ~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #2 // Crossmod Romance Conflicts

~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #1 // New Potion Graphics

~SETUP-VIRTUE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Virtue

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations"

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Gorf the Squisher Fix, by Gebhard Blucher

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers, by David Gaider

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Justifier Kit

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #23 // Feralan Kit

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse

~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install Longhaired Female Elven Mage Avatars

~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Female Cleric and Druid Avatars

~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install Longhaired Female Human Fighter Avatars in Full Plate Armor

~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Install Male Human Barbarian Avatars

~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Install Male Human Mage Avatars

~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Install Female Human Mage Avatars

~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #7 // Install Ninja Avatars (replaces Male Monk)

~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #8 // Install Ninja Avatars (replaces Female Monk)

~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #9 // Install Female Human Rogue Avatars

~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Install Male Vampire Avatars

~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #11 // Install Female Vampire Avatars

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Remove Helmet Animations

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Change Imoen's Avatar to Mage

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #70 // Icewind Dale Casting Graphics (Andyr)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Commoners Use Drab Colors

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Change Avatar When Wearing Robes or Armor (Galactygon)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1050 // Gradual Drow Item Disintegration

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1150 // Shapeshifter Rebalancing

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> Keep Class Restrictions

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1170 // Bonus Merchants (Baldurdash)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2092 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Level 30 Experience Point Cap

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2320 // Trap Cap Removal (Ardanis/GeN1e)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3012 // Maximum HP for NPCs (the bigg) -> For Party-Joinable NPCs Only

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Identify All Items

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Unlimited Ammo Stacking

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Unlimited Potion Stacking

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Unlimited Scroll Stacking

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3150 // Turn Off The Hideous Cloak-of-Mirroring, Spell-Trap, and Physical Mirror Animations

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items (Icelus)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Improved Fate Spirit Summoning

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // ToB-Style NPCs

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil

~1PP_FLAMINGSWORDS/1PP_FLAMINGSWORDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // One Pixel Productions: Flaming Swords v1

~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Ritual (requires ToB)

~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved TorGal and De'Arnisse Keep

~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Improved Sahuagin City

~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #8 // "Kuroisan", the Acid Kensai

~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #9 // "Red Badge" Poison-Based Encounter

~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Gebhard Blucher's Improved Mae'Var

~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #11 // Gebhard Blucher's Lich in the Docks

~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #14 // Kensai Ryu's Gnome Fighter/Illusionist in the Docks

~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Crypt King

~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #17 // Gebhard Blucher's Random City Encounters

~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #18 // Kensai Ryu's Random Wilderness Encounters

~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #19 // Improved Undead

~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #26 // Fighter-Class Archer Kit

~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #29 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Copper Coronet

~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #31 // Mike Barnes' Improved Small Teeth Pass

~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #32 // Mike Barnes' Improved North Forest

~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #33 // Mike Barnes' Marching Mountains

~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #34 // Slightly Tougher Demons

~SETUP-VALHORN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Horns of Valhalla v1.2

~SETUP-SAERILETH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Saerileth Romance Mod v12 (BG2:SoA & TOB NPC) created by nethrin and Sillara

~SARAHSOA/SETUP-SARAHSOA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sarah NPC Romance Mod for BG2:SoA V1.2

~SETUP-YASRAENA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yasraena v7 (BG2:SoA & TOB NPC) created by nethrin & Sillara of the Tamari

~IMOEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // 'Imoen Romance Add-on Mod BG2:SoA(ToB required!)v1.201'

~DEARNISE/SETUP-DEARNISE.TP2~ #0 #0 // de'Arnise Romance for Baldur's Gate II, v1

~CHLOE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chloe NPC mod v1.2

~PICKS_OF_THE_LITTER/PICKS_OF_THE_LITTER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Plasmocat's Picks of the Litter Portrait Pack

~PLASMOPORTRAITS/SETUP-PLASMOPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Copy all portraits for use by player characters

~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Shadows of Amn - version 6 (03Nov2007)

~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Throne of Bhaal

The SoA patch 23037, followed by installing ToB followed by patch 24698 and (Beta) 26499 prior to below.
The 26499 beta patch is highly unrecommended. Just do the 26498 patch and then the mods. I kinda doubt that'd be causing your problem, but why tempt fate.

Edit: Oh, and also you have this, which I think is the possible component I think may be conflicting. Not that the fault is yours, but you said you hadn't installed it, and it looks like you had:

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Change Avatar When Wearing Robes or Armor (Galactygon)

Archived