V15 Bug Thread

erebusant

Guest Guest_temujin_*

a few typos:

x#tiaxquest.tra

@188 = ~So sorry, but we've come to kill you. I'd suggest standing stil.

@191 = ~Stop your snivveling, <CHARNAME>, and let us gut this useless male like a fish.~

@196 = ~I'm afraid I must skip the pleasentries, Karris. We have an important issue to discuss.~

@351 = ~Tiax is pleased with your quick obedience and mindless servititude.

@381 = ~Tiax Leaves

Tiax was very unhappy with us letting Belgin go, and he left the party in disgust. It will certainly be easier travelling without the mad one, but perrhaps less interesting.~

x#xqxan.tra

@2 = ~Be kind, we are but poor merchants that barely escaped with their lives from the bandits, and now we need to find the way through the lands of this basilisk-breading psychopath.~

Got all of the stuff in the thread to this point, and Immortality just PM'ed that they are down to the last half file for translations. We are not holding up release intentionally, but lots of RL stuff is kicking CamDawg's bottom hard (and everyone elses) so please understand if noone gets back around to recheck this thread until next weekend :crazyeyes:

To confirm: all typos in thread repaired, Setta has a new separated block global for spawning and additional info in the thread for troubleshooting, and the package has been updated. Dropping these by CamDawg tonight - if there has not been a release by next weekend, I will grab data and re-update them again.

Archived