Hail fellows well met

Vigdis

Hi, folks. It may be just some wishful thinking of a lurker, but I just wanted to say hello, like a proper internet being should. I'm most probably making a fool of myself and someone will delete this topic, but hey, one has to try, right?

Anyway, I would like to say a big 'hi' to everyone, and an even bigger 'thankeeee kindlyyy' for all your mods. Awesome, it is.

:)

Heya! Are you here willing to learn to mod or playtest, proofread or simply play? Any of these are welcome and are encouraged!

You will find that modders will find it very helpful if you comment, give feedback and bug reports.

Icen

Whoah, thanks for the reply :(. I felt like a debutante about to enter a ballroom (not that I ever found or would ever find myself in such a situation, 'twould be a disaster, hehe), my mind being all like 'hey... there are these folks who do wonderful things to BG II and fyrir Thor, I can interact with them' and suddenly someone talks to me, hehe. Now I will feel encouraged to babble in other topics, heh.

As for your question, I'd love to learn how to mod. I have a few ideas, but, alas, I'm unskilled in the ways of coding. I'm here for a more obvious reason, too - to discuss the mods. :)

Whoah, thanks for the reply :(. I felt like a debutante about to enter a ballroom (not that I ever found or would ever find myself in such a situation, 'twould be a disaster, hehe), my mind being all like 'hey... there are these folks who do wonderful things to BG II and fyrir Thor, I can interact with them' and suddenly someone talks to me, hehe. Now I will feel encouraged to babble in other topics, heh.

As for your question, I'd love to learn how to mod. I have a few ideas, but, alas, I'm unskilled in the ways of coding. I'm here for a more obvious reason, too - to discuss the mods. :)

Learning to code WeiDU is surprisingly easy. There are numerous tutorials for it, the better (in my opinion) being over at Pocketplane and in the readme, for general WeiDU, while there are great ones here, but are more specialized.

The whole community is here to help you start and keep going, heck, search for threads by me and you will get about 5 help threads!

Icen

Hi, folks. It may be just some wishful thinking of a lurker, but I just wanted to say hello, like a proper internet being should. I'm most probably making a fool of myself and someone will delete this topic, but hey, one has to try, right?

You will find that not even the trash gets tossed on this forum. That explains all the flies that hover around. :)

That said, just stay away from the infighting and you'll have a great time in the modding community.

*Clubbing a dead horse into some grossly - looking gore* :)

Hello again, I'm the OP who lost her previous passwords and e - mail adresses, then her computer, but is still back for more, lol ;). Back in black. Or in red. Or wearing all the colours of the rainbow. Not THAT rainbow, mind you. :) Hi once more! I missed the Baldur'sGateness. :puke:

Archived