SCS and Black Wyrm Lair's Enhanced Creatures: compatible?

Lemernis

I have collaborated (as external help) to Enhanced Creature.

The author has unfortunately put on halt the project and I doubt it will ever finish it.

Even if it's publically released, it's still at a rather primitive stage and much work (unreleased) had been done after it.

It's sad because there was a great potential (each NPC had its own - in some cases, very consistent - kit and script!) that will now never see the light.

Guest Guest_Aigleborgne_*

Hi,

I have resumed my work on Enhanced Creatures and it will be release around november.

It won't be completely compatible but it should be possible to mix some components together.

I will certainly try as I am interested by this mod too :-)

I like most if his changes and AI scripts seem impressive (from a developper point of view)

Anyway, it's rather complicated to fully test compatibility of 2 mods that do more or less the same thing...

Hi,

I have resumed my work on Enhanced Creatures and it will be release around november.

It won't be completely compatible but it should be possible to mix some components together.

I will certainly try as I am interested by this mod too :-)

I like most if his changes and AI scripts seem impressive (from a developper point of view)

Thanks!

Feel free to borrow bits, or use SSL, if you want to.

Archived