Call for Beta Testers

I'm looking for a small group of people to test a mod that offers an alternative to working for either Bodhi or the Shadow Theives.

Usually, I put things out as open betas, but since this one alters the plotline, it has the potential to break the game. I'd rather go with a smaller group.

About the only thing I'd suggest would be to keep it last on the install (which means not using Virtue with it).

The only reason I say this is because it's possible (grimaces and admits "likely") that there will be bugs, and that way, reinstallation will have less impact on the game.

Ideally, I'd like it to work on any installation.

Thanks for volunteering to test!

If you signed up, you should have a download link in your PM inbox.

I have no idea how long it's going to take to get a workroom set up, since this is the busy time of year, so I'll probably just start a thread for testing results in the General Mod Discussion forum and plan on moving it once things get set up.

Again, while this isn't a very big mod, it does mess with the plot. The original two routes to Spellhold are still open, but now there's a third. The mod content ends when you get back to Athkatla and ask for help dealing with Bodhi.

To get things started, go to the government district after hearing from Valen and Brus.

If you're planning on doing the Thieves' Stronghold or recruiting Edwin, best to do it before going to meet your contact person.

Archived