SR V3

Demivrgvs

Harpers Call

Still have the abilityscore penalty, on purpose?
Shhh, don't talk about this exploit, people may not know about it yet. ;)
So... you can kill enemies with it by casting few of them on them? Nice, it's like the Wail of the Banshee has nothing on this siren. :D
Yep, -5 to all stats with no save and bypassing magic resistance. ;)

Anyway, as Shaitan was guessing I've wasted my time to fix the issue (via 6x custom EFF files targeted via EA only to PC characters) and keep the almost pointless penalty. :D

V3 will be released this friday

:jump::):p:D:wub:

It didn't take much more than expected...only half a year! ;)

P.S And I already have a good amount of things in mind for a V4! :p:D

In my game, breaks anchantment and remove paralysis don't remove icon portrait of permanent curse. (e.g : feeblemind )

One of my character has been permanently stuned, I don't remember by witch spell. I don't think a permanent stun spell exist . Maybe you could check if power word stun or others seems to work well.

Breaks Enchantment and Remove Paralysis

In my game, breaks anchantment and remove paralysis don't remove icon portrait of permanent curse. (e.g : feeblemind )

One of my character has been permanently stuned, I don't remember by witch spell. I don't think a permanent stun spell exist . Maybe you could check if power word stun or others seems to work well.

Well, Break Enchantment doesn't cure stun at all. Anyway, can you be more specific?

- Is it a curse, or a feeblemind? BE should work on both, Remove Paralysis on neither of them. The effects use two different icons and I'd need to know which one I should look for.

- Is the stun issue a different report? Anyway, BE doesn't cure Stun, only Remove Paralysis does. Permanent Stun is used by SR's Prismatic Spray, to replace Flesh to Stone effect.

If there's anything to fix I'll do it asp, hoping to include it within V3 (though I'm not sure I still can, Mike has probably closed it).

Edit: V3 is already out.

Remove Paralysis: just checked, "Remove Portrait Icon: Stun" is there, thus should work.

Break Enchantment: I may need to add a "Remove Portrait Icon: Feeblemind", but it's strange as the portrait icon should be hardcoded in the Feeblemind opcode itself.

Thanks so much guys~! I have been trialing v3 for the past couple days and no complaints. My aim was to solo Tutu as mage, which is now actually a lot of fun. You're no longer stuck casting the same 4 or 5 spells. Every spell is now useful.

I especially love how the familiars get more powerful, are immune to most AoE spells, and their regeneration is a great balance instead of giving them more hp.

Thanks again ???

I especially love how the familiars get more powerful, are immune to most AoE spells, and their regeneration is a great balance instead of giving them more hp.

Indeed they are, and I'm worrying they are too powerful for BG1 unless revised familiar system is implemented. Personally I consider using familiar in BG1 as a cheat since currently their abilities are designed for SoA and ToB only.

Indeed they are, and I'm worrying they are too powerful for BG1 unless revised familiar system is implemented. Personally I consider using familiar in BG1 as a cheat since currently their abilities are designed for SoA and ToB only.

There will be a massive revamp of the familiars sooner or later!

Then we will have time to celebrate!

Yep, their current revision was designed for SoA and ToB because only recent versions of SR started to take BG1 into account and rebalance low level spells accordingly.

As of now SR familiars are surely way better than vanilla's ones for BG2, but really too powerful for BG1.

Hey Guys

I have not played with SCS yet, but I am all for reducing the duration of PFMW to 3 rounds. I personally never use Absolute Immunity as

it is only marginally better than Improved Mantle. Increasing the duration of Absolute Immunity to 6 or even 5 rounds would definitely make it

more worthy of a level 9 slot. Really, if the mages in another mod are abusing an "overpowered" spell as their means of survival, then that

shouldn't really come into consideration when planning a technical mod whose vision is to make all the spells interesting and viable.

I have not played with SCS yet, but I am all for reducing the duration of PFMW to 3 rounds. I personally never use Absolute Immunity as

it is only marginally better than Improved Mantle. Increasing the duration of Absolute Immunity to 6 or even 5 rounds would definitely make it

more worthy of a level 9 slot.

Both changes are already included in the current version (v3), but Absolute Immunity may still need a little boost in v4.

Anyway welcome to the forums, I hope you'll enjoy SR...and that you'll provide me some feedback! :)

Hello everybody,

I've updated my german translation of Spell Revisions V3.0 (V2 was already translated). To whom I should send the .tra-files?

You could send send it to either me or Mike, but we decided a new language is worth a new release (V3.1) thus send it to him as the the one handling the upload is him not me. :undecided:
Sorry, but I can't find any possibility to send or upload the files here in the forum. Perhaps I am too stupid for this :undecided: Could you just send me your (or mike's) email address as a PM?
Ops, I thought one of my e-mails was displayed within the readme but it's instead displayed only by weidu when something goes wrong during install. :hm: Will do.

By the way: Have there been any text changes (if so, in which spell descriptions?) in the Hot-Fixed V3 compared to the original V3? Because I've translated the original one ... and if you want to release the whole thing as V3.1, perhaps I should add those changes to the translation.

Archived