Some questions that may or may not be mod related

Mazzy left after I told her that her companions where weaklings who got themselves killed.

When I enter her house in Trademeet it looks like she's approaching CHARNAME but nothing happens. If I try to talk to her I get the red "character has nothing to say". Is this normal?

One of the knights-that-looks-like-monsters in Windspear is supposed to be Ajantis, but none of the corpses leave his family shield that he carried in BG1. Oversight or is the shield in BG1 added by a mod, like the NPC project?

If Nalia gets killed the Captain og the guard at the palisade outside the Keep will acknowledge the fact, but the butler dude and the old spinster aunt does not. Also, it is not possible to complete the quest or for my Berserker protagonist to take control of the Keep. Is this normal?

Mazzy left after I told her that her companions where weaklings who got themselves killed.

When I enter her house in Trademeet it looks like she's approaching CHARNAME but nothing happens. If I try to talk to her I get the red "character has nothing to say". Is this normal?

Are you absolutely sure you patched the game before you began to modify it. Go start the game(load a save) and then go to the Options screen in the game and it shows you the version number, for patched ToB game it's v2.5.26498 .

One of the knights-that-looks-like-monsters in Windspear is supposed to be Ajantis, but none of the corpses leave his family shield that he carried in BG1. Oversight or is the shield in BG1 added by a mod, like the NPC project?
That's a mod added item... he has no special shield in normal BG1.

And a Berserker protagonist should be able to gain the Castle as their Stronghold, normally... of course the Berserker needs to be re-activated if you dual your protagonist. And I think that Nalia needs to be alive to make the dialog to happen.

Are you absolutely sure you patched the game before you began to modify it. Go start the game(load a save) and then go to the Options screen in the game and it shows you the version number, for patched ToB game it's v2.5.26498.

Yes, I do have version 2.5.26498.

My character is a single class Half-Orc Berserker.

As far as Mazzy, I think if a character leaves you due to a hostile response or action by Charname he/she will never be able to be picked up again. Maybe in ToB. I think the movement towards Charname is just ingrained in the game because if you still had her and did her quest she approaches you in such a manner when you return. But since she left because of offense she won't speak to you.

Am I right, veterans?

Archived