v0.86 Bug Thread

SnowKing

What kit does the PC have? When does this happen? Seems to be ok for me.

I also have a couple of comments on 0.86:

- Can we decrease innate time by 1, rather than 2?

- Curse's icon has fuzzy edges. Spell works great. :cry:

- Can Moonblade get a red icon rather than blue?

- Moonblade's item slot BAM looks like a spear, not a sword. Why not use Xan's moonblade icon?

New game, and yes. I have v0.8.6 installed

EDIT: Ok, the problem seems to have stopped (except when I load game) but I think it happened again after anyway.

Another problem is that my NE Authlim needs the helm temple as a stronghold which doesn't make much sense. And when I try to talk to High Watcher Oisig it says he has nothing to say.

SK

Just seen it, ok, will think. :cry: And yeh, NE Authlim should be on Talos. Will see what's up.

This thing messing up on loading reminds me of another spell memo bug that happened for no reason on an older version. Damn the pesky engine...

This thing messing up on loading reminds me of another spell memo bug that happened for no reason on an older version. Damn the pesky engine...

Yes, it does sound annoyingly familiar... :cry:

Pleased to report, though, no problems on my end... yet...

The strongholds are determined by the alignment of your deity--as Iyachtu Xvim is closer to Helm (LE to LN) than Talos (LE to CE) all Authlim are shunted to Helm. The decision to use deity's alignment rather than the individual's was made because we felt it was less silly to have NE Authlim working for Helm than a CN Silverstar working for Talos. Not an ideal solution, we know. :cry:

Oisig having nothing to say to you is definitely a bug, though--will check it out.

EDIT by Andy - Yeh, Cam's right about the stronghold actually.

Archived