Problem installing Fixpack with WeiDU 222

ScuD

Can you crosslink this at PPG for the bigg?

Things to doublecheck -

ERROR: processing .D actions [bg2fixpack/compile/soa-dlg.d]: Not_found

Stopping installation because of error.

Appending [66 IMPRISONED_SUMMONED...] to [gender.ids] because it does NOT contain [^66 ]

something looks odd about regexp reporting (not necessarily processing, but the message that gets listed).

Flag him down quickly, please -

actually, I will.

That's probably correct (^ outside a char group is "beginning of line"; surprised it even works in ocaml). So the IDS (as expected) doesn't contain a line beginning with 66<space>.

I told the bigg before 222 went up, and he said he could install fixpack fine. Can anybody else install fixpack with 221 or 222?

The Missile.ids nonsense further down is Galc's fault but should be harmless.

I just installed core fixes fine - running a compare now. Successful debug attached, for comparison -

heading in to look at the results manually.

EDIT: cross comparison of an override_v220 vs. an override_v222 shows everything is identical, except for one thing - in the v222, there is an additional file (as expected: spell.ids.installed, with the text contents "spell.ids edits installed" and nothing else).

I can't find any problems on first glance. Install is Win7 x64 pro, ToB patched (the regular patch, not the "experimental-one-step-too-far-because-folks-complained-about-load-times" patch).

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods

// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod

// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes: v9.01

I haven't had any problems installing with 221 or 222 either.

I guess maybe there's a remote possibility it could involve this:

* Changed the compile environment to use OVerbld. Let me know if WeiDU

suddenly doesn't work on a standard Win32 machine.

Tracked down and fixed the bug. It happens when you REPLACE_TRIGGER_TEXT_REGEXP against a file whose name is in different case between the chitin and the override. For some reason, this situation happens to some people but not to other (for me, it only happened after restoring from an override backup).

Archived