The Future of SR

urdjur

* SR's Project Image should be slightly more usable during a fight (instead of being a simple tool for player's exploits) due to the added invisibility effect, and I have various ideas for V4 to make it more similar to PnP, more effective, and less exploitable if you're interested. That being said, I'm pretty sure the AI shouldn't use it because of an hardcoded bug which randomly makes AI casters able to move freely even after casting PI (turning it into an Improved Simulacrum), am I wrong? I think I read about this within SCS forums.

There is indeed such a bug; I largely don't use PI any more because of it.

Why are we not pestering Santa Ascenscion64 about this? TobEx - all wishes granted and all wrongs righted ???

* SR's Project Image should be slightly more usable during a fight (instead of being a simple tool for player's exploits) due to the added invisibility effect, and I have various ideas for V4 to make it more similar to PnP, more effective, and less exploitable if you're interested. That being said, I'm pretty sure the AI shouldn't use it because of an hardcoded bug which randomly makes AI casters able to move freely even after casting PI (turning it into an Improved Simulacrum), am I wrong? I think I read about this within SCS forums.

There is indeed such a bug; I largely don't use PI any more because of it.

Why are we not pestering Santa Ascenscion64 about this? TobEx - all wishes granted and all wrongs righted ???

It would be cool; on the other hand, I don't want to end up making SCS dependent on ToBEX being installed if I can help it.

Here is a suggestion for balancing.

I've been played Druid long time and I felt that Animal Summoning I is hardly able to be used compared to Call Woodland Beings. I suggest you to move this spell level from 4 to 3. I mean, the spell shoud be able to be used earlier.

You might intend to distinguish between ASI and CWB by giving growth of the number of summoned wolves according to Druid's level to ASI. However, Even if I reached higher level which I'm able to summon many wolves I never felt I should use this spell at all. In the middle of game, when I can call several wolves, the enemies are too powerful to stand against them with these poor wolves.And also, it is obvious that CWB is better than ASI at almost situation in the early stage of game.

Archived