Sarevok - what does he think about Gorion and the PC?

jastey

In ToB, the PC gets to meet her mother in one of Solar's lectures. It is said that Gorion could have taken any other child, if chances were different, and Sarevok as a child accuses the PC that he would be him if Gorion would have taken him instead etc.

What does the real Sarevok think about this? Does anyone know how he (if at all) reacts to this scene, and what he sais to the "Gorion did take you but not me" - situation in the game?

Ah, that's a good point! Thank you!

Still, I would be interested in what Sarevok might have said himself about this topic - if anything related at all is included in one of his dialogues, in BG1 as well as ToB. I cannot remember anything he sais in BG1, and I never played with him in the group in ToB.

"So, I'm the bad guy? I'm the Evil, eh? I was fighting for survival on the streets of Baldur's Gate, among thieves and whores and murderers while you were sleeping in your fluffy bed, protected by your foster father. Because, back then, he choose you, not me. And you calling me "evil"?! Ha! What do you know about it, bro? What do you know about being good? What do you know about life, in the first place?..." etc...etc... only in better english, obviously

Archived