Random Fun.

cmorgan

Still llooking for a way to integrate this. But it may have to fall off by the wayside.

OOZE - Hey, move that fire away from me, idiot - I am beginning to crisp!

KOBOLD - sorry - flame arrows are my specialty. I'll move farther away if you stop overflowing my rucksack. All my leather work for the last for days just got munched.

DROW - Silence, creatures, or I will subject you to insidious tortures beyond your imaginations!

OOZE - what's eating her?

KOBOLD - Her last male didn't scream loudly enough while being put to death for speaking while a female was present without permission. She lost face.

OOZE - oh yeah... I remember now. Yep, tasty. She didn't lose as much face as he did, judging by my new girth.

KOBOLD - I was talking from the standpoint of constructed social and societal norms, where she moved down in the hierarchical designations and perceptions created by the normative valuation of her peers, not the physically destructive act you consummated by slowly ingesting his face.

OOZE - Whatever. And remind me never to let you near the intelligence potions again. It was much more fun when you squeaked and barked like a little girl.

I keep playing about with it, trying to figure how to work it in, but we may have to create a mod of "crazy encounters" or something - I don't have a plot or a place to put it, but it made me chuckle while writing as much as the Neeber Romance did :)

Archived