Dryad's Braid?

Cirosan

This is probably a really stupid question, but Google and searches on this forum haven't gotten me a concrete answer, so sorry in advance.

I've had an item called the "Dryad's Braid" in my inventory for a while - I don't even remember where I first got it. From what little I've found online, it's from a mod, but I can't find anything that says from which one or what it's used for.

Could anyone clue me in?

I think I have the answer: it's from Kivan & Deheriana. I'm pretty sure it's the reward for bringing the acorns from the Dryads in Irenicus' dungeon back to the Dryad Queen in the Windspear Hills. It's used to upgrade Kivan's bow by talking to an elf at the Docks in Athkatla. The fact that the author is Domi and that the item is called "KISTR" (as in Kivan, String) serves to reinforce my guess.

I think I have the answer: it's from Kivan & Deheriana. I'm pretty sure it's the reward for bringing the acorns from the Dryads in Irenicus' dungeon back to the Dryad Queen in the Windspear Hills. It's used to upgrade Kivan's bow by talking to an elf at the Docks in Athkatla. The fact that the author is Domi and that the item is called "KISTR" (as in Kivan, String) serves to reinforce my guess.

Correct, and now I remember those details as well :)

Finally got back from Spellhold in my game and checked. The Dryad's Braid is indeed from the Kivan mod, and is given to an elf on the Athkatla Docks to upgrade Kivan's original bow. Thanks for all your help figuring it out.

Archived