Mass Effect for PC?

Domi

And with that you would block the KotOR 3 finally... you crazy biatch ... see the same engine used in KotOR was used in Jade Empire... the duration of the turn in tics(action to frame and AI update rate) was shortened and so the fight seems more fluid and real time, but it's really not.

Now, make sure you laugh and not take the -intentionally wrongly spelled b***h- as an insult.

EDIT: Just need to win a bigger lottery, since both games would have been sweet :) Then again, seeing KOTOR3 aimed to sacrifice the Exile in favor of Revan, I might be against. I liked Exile more than Revan. Plus, they were beating you on the head with your inability to bring the companions along, and companions were the best part of KOTOR 2.

Uhm, this has nothing to do with ME. SORRY!

I find it hillariously sweet that your kid plays these games with you. Has she played the BG series with you?

Back to the ME issue: I would like to add to what has already been said by reitirating that none of these three games are recommended for a child that is so young. There are quite a few scenes where the main char threatens other characters with bloody violence, and of course the - now obligatory - sex scene near the end is definitely not kid-friendly at all.

As far as the DLC goes, I was lucky enough to score the all the DLC for ME 1 and 2 and From Ashes, Omega, Extended Cut and Citadel DLC for ME3 and that has been, for me, the most complete experience. I agree wholeheartedly that the ending of the Citadel DLC is a very fitting end to the series, since it's actually kind of bittersweet.

Anyway, have fun.

Nope my kid was not born yet back when I played BG :) I had to finish playing NWN2 back when she was about 4, because she was taking interest. She now started an age-appropriate game called Wizard 101, and getting at least one of her friends in school to join her on that great magic pet-collecting adventure. So our household is kindda silly, with my hubby and I playing SWTOR, and everyone up to speed on what leveling up means and all that. But, yeah, having a 7 yo casually mention BioWARE and Avellone is a bit odd. I am old.

She now started an age-appropriate game called Wizard 101, and getting at least one of her friends in school to join her on that great magic pet-collecting adventure.
It's not just a magic pet collecting adventure... of course one has to pay for the extra content in that game which is why ... there's not much else to do in eventually for free to play users like I was.

But back to the topic... ups, and then out of it... but we'll get back to it, I promise.

As far as the DLC goes, I was lucky enough to score the all the DLC for ME 1 and 2 and From Ashes, Omega, Extended Cut and Citadel DLC for ME3 and that has been, for me, the most complete experience. I agree wholeheartedly that the ending of the Citadel DLC is a very fitting end to the series, since it's actually kind of bittersweet.
Well that and the Extended ending DLC. The original was horrible- light show, bye. But like said, the game had to be finished to make ready for market at a set date... hopefully the Dragon Age 3 will be better at the launch, as to show players that BioWare has learned and that the ME4 will be a giant of success, here's to hoping.

Archived