NPC Reviews

Domi

PC: Who is this Beador, Jaheira?

Jaheira: He was a... an old friend of mine. That is all you need to know, <CHARNAME>.

Khalid: I'll advise you n-not to pry any f-further, <CHARNAME>... f-for your own sake.

Jaheira: You are a wise man, Khalid, my love... and this wisdom has served you well.

Regrettably, he's not demonstrating said wisdom here by interjecting in a manner that potentially does imply something unfortunate about Jaheira.

Guys, sticking to BG1 characters will be prefereable, due to the theme of the project.

But that means Theo'll get the last word! :p Grrr.... Ok, done.

Regrettably, he's not demonstrating said wisdom here by interjecting in a manner that potentially does imply something unfortunate about Jaheira.

Good point. :p

Good point. :p

Not really, he's making sure that Charname doesn't tick off Jaheira by prying too much, clearly a wise thing to do. If Jaheira would care what assumptions Charname migth make, she would elaborate, but since she clearly doesn't give damn what the others might think, then... well, as they say, that's the end of it.

Archived