Does anyone remember a mod template?

Ankhesenpaaten

If I am remembering correctly, a couple of years ago someone created a sort of mod template for noobs like me who may want to try to make a simple npc mod. I think it had precoded sections where you could then insert your own dialogues for given situations, such as joining and leaving the party.

I'd like to find it, but I cannot recall who made it or where. Or even if it still is out there somewhere.

Does anyone know what I am speaking of?

Does anyone know what I am speaking of?

As I have the distinct honor of being the only "anyone" in this forum, I can answer this with clear and defined term: NO. devil.gif

Well, there was this old theacefes's NPC guide (the link goes to a thread about it) that did it quite well, it's now offline of course. :p

So you might go with the last post and check the linked alternative by Kulyok.

I have attached a version of the guide to here (the link is to an SHS forum thread about it).

There was a BGEE guide to NPCs in google documents too, I haven't looked at it too much.

Thank you! That looks very helpful. It's not what I remember, but it is a terrific place to start, all the same. I have to work on being able to not be childish or impatient if I make mistakes, probably, but I think I can manage. :p

I've downloaded it and begun to read it. Thanks, Jarno Mikkola!

Archived