Noobish questions in regard to the big world project

mesogirippa

Thank you ALIENQuake, I was about to try to correct Jarno's nonsense (but then, that is usually a fool's errand).

I will say, and I guess I should post it over at SHS: apparently BWS restricts the YARAS component of Scales of Balance to BGEE and BG2EE, and will not install it on IWDEE. This is an unnecessary restriction: SoB's YARAS should (should) work fine on IWDEE. I haven't tested it there, but, y'know... should.

I've checked and there was not restriction at all. Maybe @MichaelFurlong is using outdated BWS?

https://bitbucket.org/BigWorldSetup/bigworldsetup/overview

I downloaded from this site^. I also used the "update if needed" script file to ensure it was up to date. I am using GOG version 1.4.

However, I just re-ran the "update if needed script" and checked the mods. The "yet another revised armour system" is now present. Odd. . . . I see on the website that it's been updated three times in the last couple days, maybe something enabled it then? Regardless, thank you for your time!

In that case, I have a question. I'm about to try a naked, level 1, HOF run in EE. Is it worth holding out for any big updates in IWD-EE or BWS? I've heard about the update to 2.0 for IWD EE however I can't find a time frame for that and it's been many a month since it was released on BG EE.

Archived